Yesterday Was A Good Day!

I agree with Rockywolf, raises a lump in your throat it was so special. congrats on the car and congrats on an amazing daughter! Thanks for Sharing John
Dan

Unbelievably cool John.
I'm speechless.

I've said it before & I gotta say it again.....

You're a lucky man John,congrats.

awesome story. my sis in-law likes that car we were looking at them last weekend, neat little car. being a college grad i think your investment was great. while there are many exceptions i know i make more and work less compared to people i know who didnt go to college.

That's very cool of her(and her boyfriend) He must REALLY want to be on your good side;)...beware of a possible proposal in the near future:)

Things like this give me hope for the human race. I can only hope my daughter turns out as well.

Congratulations, John.
It is not about the car but about the feeling when our children make us proud.

man that is awesome sir. very cool to see a kid give back to their parents. most just expect the parents to give more lol. shows you raised yours up right. congrats sir. very cool little car. and a even better kid.

That is just a wonderful act by a wonderful young lady!

I like those little Fiats - That will be a great little car for the Boss!

It also represents the product being advertised in my favorite television commercial - I stop when I see this one on the tube

[youtube]vAmE7n05vo8[/youtube]

Congrats on the new ride and I cannot wait to meet your wonderful daughter someday.

best

mqqn

A bit of an update on the Fiat. So far we have put 180 miles on it, and the gas gauge has only dropped 3/8 of a tank, and it only has a 10.5 gallon tank. I will check the actual mileage whenever we have to add gas. The car is a ball to drive, handles like a go cart, and for only having 101 hp, it`s pretty peppy. Alison thinks she might get one for herself, said it will fit in the back of her F150, easier than changing a flat! She`s a smart ass, just like her dad.

Back