• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

You Name It - You Get It **Winner Selected**

"Incisor"

Thanks for the contest! :D

ETA: oops, too late! Congrats WJ!

Originally I said a couple days, but the response was overwhelming and I didn't want it to go to 13 pages!

My team of impartial judges have made their decision. Since we live in West Virginia they liked the Mountaineer. AND THE WINNER IS: wjswiger :thumbup: I dub thee the Steingass Mountaineer Utility.

Thanks for the great feedback fellas and thanks for the kind words. I've PM'd the lucky winner for his address.

Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone.....and specifically thanks to TK for a great knife!! I would love to claim to be a great marketing guy, but I'm a humble West Virginia University grad(the Mountaineers) and figured this the best way to honor both the state and the school. Also, and for a purely self-preservation reason had I not suggested that name and my wife found about the contest she, also being a WVU grad and a rabid Mountaineer fan, would've purely cleaned my clock!! All the best everyone and thanks again to a great knife maker and a class fellow.....

Back