Your best knife pic of the week!

bQlUJHK.jpg

Another past favorite, one of @Charlie Mike ’s creations for a biker friend of ours in SC.

I loved the way this knife and pic came out. Matt, feel free to download and use the pic, your creation, I just captured a moment in its history as it passed through my hands. I was just a temporary custodian of this beautiful tool. Knice work :thumbsup::thumbsup: Matt.

itxSwFI.jpg

I’m always torn between how a pristine Sebenza looks vs how a well used Sebenza looks.

When they’re brand new I wanna keep them like that but you can’t have your cake and eat it too. You can always diet later, use them Sebenzas. (~);-}

Week 3:

I took a bunch of pics of my XM24 when I got it back from Josh at REK after his large radius 600 grit regrind. I love the way the knife cuts and looks. This one was a kind of a mushy flipper in its heavy-ass Spanto incarnation and is much improved in that category with its profound weight-loss, but won't free-drop anymore in its skinnier state. Just as well, I suppose as it's still a massive blade and Josh's scary-sharp edge makes it a thumb guillotine anyway. This one's for you, whitty whitty ....

YNsrX30.jpg

SRbkgmh.jpg

nLjI37z.jpg

Well that's just cheating. Like getting Scarlet Johansson to take a photo with a Gerber and calling it a popular knfe photo. (Yes, I do feel a little guilty for loosely comparing the wonderful knockout to some Gerbage.)

Back