Your best knife pic of the week!

XkPjrj5.jpg

My wife and I were laughing so hard at this.View attachment 1074959 Thank you to @SoCalEDC for suggesting it and my wife for holding the flashlight. Have A Nice Day.

I had not looked at these, so I was going through all the photos backwards from page 52 to page 1.
This one kind of freaked me out. Premonition from a year ago?
(or do I need go outside for some fresh air)

Last edited:
I know the matches mean "again" in Spanish, but the stag handled beauty is still a mystery. In other words, what make or maker is the knife? Nice.
Thanks! The stag handled knife is from France, by Stephane Thomachot. The knife is a Langres, named from the town the style originated in. The steel is XC75 carbon. Here is a picture with the blade open:
J4b2Nmb.jpg

It was a gift from @Âchillepattada.

This is the one that got away. I was too into the TNP ideology that over 4oz was a bad thing. Man I miss that knife quite a bit. Great pic man!

Thanks! Sometimes the HK line gets overlooked in Benchmade, but there were a few gems in there for sure. In fact, my favorite Benchmade ever (also happened to be my first) was the previous Snody designed HK AXIS. This one isn't quite as smooth as that old one, but still a solid carry knife.

Back