Your clip ever do this?

I've had it get caught quite a few times. The most annoying spot is on doors on the metal plate where the door locks into place. I am the perfect height where my clip lines up and it catches my clip. So far no major bends on my seb but I broke a clip ona mini skirmish and bent out a few others real good :)

indeed, the same has happened to me a couple times with my large classic seb

Lost my Buck Vantage Pro. Looked everywhere, retraced steps, searched unlikely places. A few days later, on a whim, went to check my friends car, which had already been searched, and found my blade. The clip had somehow gotten attached to the passenger seat belt, pick it out of my pocket without me noticing, and slid down between the seat and inside of car, still attached to the seat belt.

I almost lost my Benchmade Kulgera to this happening. It was in a work Van that I had used. Got very lucky that nobody else had used the van before I went and checked.

It hasn't happened to mine yet, fortunately. Preferably I carry my Sebenza IWB. Least change of losing it. It is a 1999 regular with the old clip-style.

Math.

Was bowling during my bachelor's party, 2 hours after my guys gifted me a brand new CF Sebenza.
As the my best man finished his bowl, I started walking up to roll mine. His Caly clip caught my Sebbie clip. It was almost perpendicular to the knife.

I hate it when that happens. A good thing that my cargo pants have a flap with a snap fastener on the lower pocket. That's where I carry it most of the time.

I try to do a pat-check fairly often, particularly when out and about. I've never lost a clipped knife from my pocket, but it certainly can happen.
Lanyards are not something that I use, as they can contribute, IMO, to losing your knife.

Back