Your fault, ndoghouse!

Yep I agree there! Your a hero for sure! Cant thank you enough! Just from what I heard that was one of the most dangerous places to be. Not much places to hide.
I for one am kind of glad this one did make it. He likes to harass me some but truth be told I enjoy it immensely.

Thanks again Bookie for attending the University of VN for us and for coming home to harass us and share stories.

And I agree, may those who didn't come home rest in peace.

Bawanna, Dude, you really take the wind outta my sails. It's no fun when you're on to my "observations".

Good sign, your weakening. I need to get down to corn patch and get dirty watching you build a front loader. Only a couple to go, time is running short, at least for building front loaders. Plenty of time for more harassment.

awesome history in this thread -- my father was fortunate enough to be in vietnam early 1960s before there was an official war , he also was on a boat the entire time , but long before I ever read about it he told me about the war dolphins-- I thought he was just telling me tales until years later, when i found out there were actually dolphins trained to do all kinds of things, even protect the ships .

Yep Gehazi. Dolphins had a lot of success working with the USN since WWII. Spotting mines, guard duty for ships and harbors and even search and rescue of naval aviators and shipwreck survivors. Very impressive work they did.

Back