Your favorite knife designer!

Not too much experience here but I looked them all up.
Ethan Becker
Voxnaes
Murray Carter
And (I am surprised no one has mentioned) Laconico.

ok now thats a bit extreme, no disrespect but a skinner costing 28 THOUSAND dollars better tickle my nipples while i sleep and then drive me to the shooting range. is loveless serious? is it made from platinum ?

i like busse looks but i like beckers looks and prices! also i seen a knife here someone is selling -benchmade black 100SH20, now thats one bad ass looking knife!

Listed in no particular order:

Mick Strider
Duane Dwyer
Ray Laconico
Dustin Turpin
Eric Tullis
Jeremy Robertson
Andrew Demko
Tom Mayo
Bob Terzuola

ok now thats a bit extreme, no disrespect but a skinner costing 28 THOUSAND dollars better tickle my nipples while i sleep and then drive me to the shooting range. is loveless serious? is it made from platinum ?

i like busse looks but i like beckers looks and prices! also i seen a knife here someone is selling -benchmade black 100SH20, now thats one bad ass looking knife!
USD28000?????????????? for a knife?

USD28000?????????????? for a knife?

Bob Loveless was an excellent knife maker and is now deceased. His work was very desirable while he was living, thereby making any of his postmortem circulating custom work incredibly valuable.

yea i guess i understand if its just a collectibale, but even so with a price tag like that it should be in a vault-

yea i guess i understand if its just a collectibale, but even so with a price tag like that it should be in a vault-

Same goes for some knives as with classic works of art. Most of the buying, selling, and trading of such pieces occurs within the networks of very serious private collections and often the knives exchanged are pristine and unused.

To some, owning an original Loveless is akin to owning an original Picasso. It's the pride of ownership and value of the piece. The same goes for other incredibly rare and valuable knives.

Wow, um... Let's see... Hope I don't miss anybody:

Alan Davis
Jason Stout
Jake Hoback
Doc Shiffer
Sean Kendrick
Walter Randolph
Michael Burch
Jeremy Marsh
John Gonzalez
Lance Abernathy
Tim Horton
Eric Ochs
David Rydbom
Jakub Wieczorkiewicz
Dalibor Bergam
Serge Panchenko
Andy Fitz
Rick Hinderer
Jens Ansø

In no particular order...
Rick Hinderer
Jens Anso (never owned one sadly)
Michael Burch (first one on the way)
Walter Randolph
Sal Glesser
Tom Mayo
Alan Elishewitz

Let's get some pics in this thread. Reading a list of names is boring!

Yuna - Qi
yunaknives_com_1_homeimg1_r3_1214.jpg

Eric Glesser - Dodo
IMAG0684.jpg

Ron Popeil baby! Didn't you guys ever see the infomercial for lifetime knives, you get like $23,652 worth of knives for 3 easy payments of $13.99......but wait if you order right now you'll get an additional set free....but wait Ron will throw in a 3rd set free! That's $70,956 for 3 easy etc etc

I like William Harsey. I love the Lone Wolf Harsey T and D knives
Rick Hinderer of course, I guess that's too obvious

Back