Your favorite tactical forlder??

Do you use a tactical folder for everyday carry? What kind is it? I carry an Emerson CQC 7A (spear point) every day, and use it for everything. I think it's the best for the money. of all my knives ( MT's, BM"s, and Spyders ) I like it the most. I work as an LEO and I think this is the toughest knife out there? Anyone feel different? If so, your input is wanted.

Spyderco Endura II, with full serrations.
smile.gif

(I also like my Spyderco Native II, but I'm not sure that can be called a "Tactical Folder", due to it's smaller size?).

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

I carry Spydie's StarMate daily and it is an excellent knife. The 440V blade cuts well and hold an edge for an extensive amount of time. The other 2 that i would consider carrying daily are the Crawfords but not due to it's price. They are very well made and rock solid tuff, especially the bolster version.
smile.gif
Here's a pix i took recently with my new sony digital camera.....enjoy!

View

I carry either a MOD Trident serrated, Big AFCK or big MT SOCOM. I had a cqc7B Tanto and hated the damn thing. Chisel edge is USELESS!

So hard to pick just one. So, I will pick the three I carry the most.

1. Spyderco Wegner
2. REKAT Carnivore
3. Benchmade Axis 710

------------------
Dennis Bible

Benchmade AFCK in M2 high speed tool steel. One awesome knife!

AJ

double post

[This message has been edited by grnamin (edited 07-02-2000).]

<a href="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=803433&a=6722599&p=22534589" border=0 target=new>
smapogee.jpg
</a>

-Greg

[This message has been edited by grnamin (edited 07-03-2000).]

Emerson Commander, fastest draw, no good in dress pants/uniforms. Perfectly OK in jeans or BDU's, fastest draw ever. SIFU is fine as well.

emerson commander
spyderco starmate
darrel ralph-apogee
not in any priticular order.
scorpio.

I don't know if it is considered tactical or not but I carry my Al Mar Eagle p/s most of the time. It is astoundingly sharp. Stays that way too for a goodly amount of cutting. Doesn't intimadate people at work either.

MOD Trident - tough blade design, good balance, drawback is the mounting location for the clip needs to be on the very end. Super sharp hollow ground.

Or BM812 M2 narrow profilem, fast
Or BM 730 ares, super fast, a bit wide handle

A year ago I would have said my trusty BM
AFCK, I have had it for years and it is still great.
Three months ago I would have said my new BM710s. A really fine knife, I do love it.
But now that my red handled SIFU has come in, I can't put it down.
The Sifu has to be the ultimate production
defensive blade going. It now has my vote and will be carried daily. At least until I order a CF Sifu.. hehehe

USAFSP; you may wish to utilize the 'search' feature; the button is just below and to the right of 'Post Reply.'

If you enter 'tactical folder' into the search engine, you will find forty (40) threads on this topic; a veritable wealth of information.

Walt

Oh Walt, life is so boring without any repetition. It is also boring with a lot of it, but come'on, I think its time this type of post was put up again. Peoples' favorites change and so now we're rechoosing our favorites. A veritable wealth of information being discovered every time someone reposts a question.

Anyways, I liked the Benchmade 910, but then the stop pin came loose and started rattling and I had to return it to Benchmade (I patiently await its return). Meanwhile, I've gone and ordered a Genesis II (EDI) from 1SKS. Probably not really a 'tactical' folder though. Thinking about getting a Starmate as soon as my thumb heals from a previous accident.

------------------
Chang and the Rebels of the East!
Southern Taiwan Will Rise Again!
cst.jpg

Back