Your favorite tactical forlder??

The REKAT Sifu is the ultimate Tactical folder. I carried an Emerson CQ7 for several years as my primary duty knife. I replaced it with a new Sifu just this week. The Sifu has a very large recurved blade that offers tremendous cutting power, one of the strongest, simplest locks, opens very fast is available in corrosion resistant ATS34 with Black-T coating. It has a very secure grip, which allows a variety of grip positions.
A second,less expensive, knife more acceptable to public perception, is a plainedge Spyderco Endura. I have relied on one (O.K. several)over the years (two lost to the gods of the deep water, before I was smart enough tu use a laynard on a patrol boat, two given to co-workers). The new style (post 98) Endura is particularly attractive with ATS55 and reversible clip (I carry the Endura in Left pocket for weapon retention use).
Of course you can't go wrong with a Sebenza.

Peace to all,
Chad

[This message has been edited by chad234 (edited 07-04-2000).]

AFCK SBT2 !!!!!
smile.gif

I've got three I really like.

Spyderco Military
Buck Strider(about as over built a knife as I have ever used)
Microtech SOCOM Elite, the best of the three.

Well, shoot...I seem to have three that get rotated:

--Microtech SOCOM Elite
--Sebenza!
--Spydie Starmate

--dan

------------------

pint1.gif

So many good ones out there, hard to just have one favorite. my top three carried are:

Spyderco Starmate
B/M Axis 710
Spyderco Military

There are so many cool tactical knives out there I wouldn't know where to start. So I won't. Everyone's got they're own taste in knives and that's what makes this such a fun hobby and business!

Our company has just introduced 16 variations of new tacticals, covering everything from straight-on carbon fiber, to the new "art/tactical" craze going on now with maple burl scales behind an aluminum bolster coated with a new high tech aerospace (Velutexª) non-skid coating, to a value oriented knife totally coated in Velutex in either a charcoal grey or really neat blue color. Blades run from satin finish to bead blast to Teflonª coated tanto and clip points. So what, you say?

CHECK OUT THE PRICES!

Happy knife collecting everyone!

Barnaby
cool.gif

Delta Z Knives

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :<br>
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Ive been grabbing my buck strider when I leave the house. Its huge and heavy, but its nice to know im not gonna break it with daily cutting tasks. I think it needs a kydex sheath though cuz its just too heavy to be hanging off my pocket. Anybody think they could make me a multi position breakaway sheath for it ?
smile.gif

After many customs and factory knives, I keep going back to my personally modified AFCK.

------------------
If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance,
baffle them with your BS.

Here is what I like to carry,

Kershaw Random task
Klotzli Wimpff folder
Microtech Vector
Speedtech synergy
Crawford Hook framelock
Terzoula TTF3 reverse tanto blade

Hey Eric, nice pics. I should get me one of those.

Liong

Back