Your Fiddleback Highlander

If SHF, I'd have to go with my 12" machete. If just down on luck then I would hang on to my F2. I love that blade.

Duke, yes Duke. This is my do it all profile if I had to grab on knife, not just one Fiddleback. I currently have a Camp Knife and a Sneaky Pete in my bug out bag, but I think I'll replace them with a Duke. By the way, my issues here was whether to choose Camp Knife, Woodsman or Duke. Duke.

-Will

The Camp Nessie I don't own! It can chop, slice, and it looks real nice! Someday I will have one in 5/32" with Micarta and a TT.

I got rid of my CN because i had a duke and a Camp. Now i got rid of the Camp, and i'm really missing the Camp Nessie.

Duke, yes Duke. This is my do it all profile if I had to grab on knife, not just one Fiddleback. I currently have a Camp Knife and a Sneaky Pete in my bug out bag, but I think I'll replace them with a Duke. By the way, my issues here was whether to choose Camp Knife, Woodsman or Duke. Duke.

-Will

Duke for sure although if we bring other knife makers into the discussion I have some very fine options as well. My bug out bag currently holds a 7" tanto point Kabar and a Blind Horse Brumby Lite. Generally I try not to use any gear in my BOB to minimize the risk that it wasn't replaced and is not there when I need it. The downside to this is that I have knives and other gear in there that is not used on a regular basis and I may need to re-familiarize myself with it.

Back