YOUR Keychain Knife

I thought it would be fun to start a thread with people sharing/showing what knife/s hang from their keyring. Mine currently is a BRG Ladybug ZDP. Love this little guy (I mean lady:D).

SOG Micron II

cdSuq9W.jpg

SOG Micron II

cdSuq9W.jpg

I've got two of those, came with a couple sights I bought for my bows. Mine are both still mostly black though. That things looks like it could tell some stories! Lol

Not often that I like patina, but this Micron just looks cool.

I carry a Screwpop 3.0. Its a little box cutter with a built in cap lifter. The blade just slides in the rails and is held back with a magnet. A little arm keeps it from sliding forward or locks the blade in place.

Great for most cutting tasks. Great for when I go to government buildings and forget to take it off my keys. I just dump the blade in the trash since lifter is TSA compliant.

I usually keep it loaded with blunt tip blades in case it opens in my pocket.

Really cool little gadget for 10 bucks.

I've got two of those, came with a couple sights I bought for my bows. Mine are both still mostly black though. That things looks like it could tell some stories! Lol

Not often that I like patina, but this Micron just looks cool.

Thanks. It's definitely earned it's keeps over the years.

A manbug in hap40 clad, and a ladybug in superblue clad. They each have their own ring, so I can carry one, both, or neither. I have a vg-10 and zdp that are sitting in a drawer at the moment. These weigh almost nothing, but they aren’t useful as mini pry tools.

I carry a Screwpop 3.0. Its a little box cutter with a built in cap lifter. The blade just slides in the rails and is held back with a magnet. A little arm keeps it from sliding forward or locks the blade in place.

Great for most cutting tasks. Great for when I go to government buildings and forget to take it off my keys. I just dump the blade in the trash since lifter is TSA compliant.

I usually keep it loaded with blunt tip blades in case it opens in my pocket.

Really cool little gadget for 10 bucks.

I’ve always wondered what keeps the edge from dulling on the bottom rail?

A manbug in hap40 clad, and a ladybug in superblue clad. They each have their own ring, so I can carry one, both, or neither. I have a vg-10 and zdp that are sitting in a drawer at the moment. These weigh almost nothing, but they aren’t useful as mini pry tools.

I have the Manbug in ZDP-189, love it greatly! Tucks away nicely in the fifth pocket. I thought about doing it in VG-10 also. What's this HAP40 and Superblue clad stuff?

SAK Rambler. I only carry a truck key and a house key so the Rambler adds a little weight to keep them in the bottom of my pocket.

I have the Manbug in ZDP-189, love it greatly! Tucks away nicely in the fifth pocket. I thought about doing it in VG-10 also. What's this HAP40 and Superblue clad stuff?

They were sprint runs from last year. The top5 seki models were offered in hap40(similar to rex45) clad with softer steel in a burnt orange frn color and superblue steel (a Japanese low alloy carbon steel made from ore mined there) which has a light blue color frn handle. Not as super as zdp though!

Last edited:
They were sprint runs from last year. The top5 seki models were offered in hap40(similar to rex45) clad with softer steel in a burnt orange frn color and superblue steel (a Japanese low alloy carbon steel made from ore mined there) which has a light blue color frn handle. Not as super as zdp though!

Very very cool

I've got a number of knives meant to go on a key ring, but they go loose in my pocket.

I'm ok taking my TRIM's off my keys to use them, but not a knife.

I've got 3 Vic classics, a buck 425, a 283, a Gerber ultralight lst, and a LM Micra, all get carried in my pocket not attacked to keys.

Back