YOUR Keychain Knife

Alox Mini Champ
At first I thought it was a bit much for a keychain, but I’m really liking the little guy.

SAK Classic is always classic!
Leatherman Style CS, not too shabby either...

YOkHDph.jpg

What can I say? I’m just an elegant guy. LOL It’s mostly for weddings and funerals. The watch was my grandfather’s. When using this rig with a vest with 2 pockets, I keep looking at my wrist to see what time it is.

Old Imperial (1946-1964 IIRC) that was in bad shape. She needed a refurb and I wanted to give the old girl a new life. I made some scale material from an old hunting shirt that belonged to my late father by laminating it to some canvas micarta. I then took that scale material and rebuilt the knife with solid brass liners and brass pins. I made a homemade bail since the original bail was missing. You can faintly see the old Trebark camo pattern in the scales. dads knife 1.jpg dads knife 2.jpg dads knife 3.jpg dads knife 4.jpg dads knife 5.jpg

Attachments

• dads knife 6.jpg
    dads knife 6.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1
Old Imperial (1946-1964 IIRC) that was in bad shape. She needed a refurb and I wanted to give the old girl a new life. I made some scale material from an old hunting shirt that belonged to my late father by laminating it to some canvas micarta. I then took that scale material and rebuilt the knife with solid brass liners and brass pins. I made a homemade bail since the original bail was missing. You can faintly see the old Trebark camo pattern in the scales. View attachment 1312283 View attachment 1312284 View attachment 1312285 View attachment 1312286 View attachment 1312287

Very Very neat job Storm!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Old Imperial (1946-1964 IIRC) that was in bad shape. She needed a refurb and I wanted to give the old girl a new life. I made some scale material from an old hunting shirt that belonged to my late father by laminating it to some canvas micarta. I then took that scale material and rebuilt the knife with solid brass liners and brass pins. I made a homemade bail since the original bail was missing. You can faintly see the old Trebark camo pattern in the scales. View attachment 1312283 View attachment 1312284 View attachment 1312285 View attachment 1312286 View attachment 1312287
Ok, that's cool:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back