Your names and signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Will O' the wisp are, according to folk legend, phantom lights that lead travllers astray, to become stranded in bogs. In a pinch, I guess you could call me "Swamp gas" ... I picked it as a kind of variation on one of the handles I use elsewhere (myth), and, I was in a bit of a Wuthering Heights kind of mood when I signed up.

Sig: Haven't come across quite the right one yet. The current sig is a bit of dialogue from an exceptionally good episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

------------------
What's that - bag of tricks?
... Bag of knives!

mmmmmm....balut
smile.gif

Well batangueno means a person from batangas. Although i did not grew up there, our family is originally from batangas.

Sabo: Short for Sabona. We, (I), make the copper wristbands. In swaheili (spelling) Sabona means "I see you".

Signature: I add "29" for the obvious reason that it is another name for the balisong that carries some legend.

"Catch you on the flip side"
smile.gif
This is the only area of the forums that I frequent.
Pay no attention to the multiple laserations to my hands and forearms.
wink.gif

Twelve pounds of Ribeye and Fillet going on the grill tomorrow.!!!
rolleyes.gif
Let's remember our fallen patriots.

------------------
lokai.gif

Sabo 29
"Catch you on the flip side"!

Arkham (Pronounced Arkum) is a remote, archaic and little known county in Massachuesetts. You won't find it on any modern map of the state as its official boundaries have long since been forgotten with new counties springing up over top of it. I got the name after wandering along its backroads and through it townships. I even hold an honorary degree from Miskatonic, university thereof.

Hey Ark - I just thought you were a big Batman fan. You know - Arkham Asylum?
biggrin.gif

Maybe this guy looks a little tougher.
-----------------------
ninja.gif

ChungSan

[This message has been edited by ChungSan (edited 05-31-2001).]

ChungSan,where in the hell do you get these animated gifs? I love it
smile.gif

------------------
*The* Lunatic Puppy
It wasn't me...It was my *good* twin..
My "inner puppy" made me do it..

Chung San,

I know when defeat is at hand and when it is time to tap out. I bet this guy also has a dark micarta insert Balisong custom to back up his katana.
smile.gif
Good stuff!

Let's see, Blade because.....um... I forgot, and 420 because......that's what makes me forget.

I haven't figured out a good signature.

How about:

"too much self love makes you jealous of those who envy you."--Unknown

"Man shall be called to account for every permitted pleasure he failed to enjoy."--Talmud

"Every man and woman is a star"--Liber Al Vegis

"Consciousness is a symptom of disease.
All that moves well moves without will.
All skilfulness, all strain, all intention is contrary to ease.
Practice a thousand times, and it becomes difficult;
a thousand thousand, and it becomes easy;
a thousand thousand times a thousand thousand, and it is no longer Thou that doeth it, but It that doeth itself through thee.
Not until then is that which is done well done."--The Book of Lies

"Gobbles!!!"---Timmahh!!

Nate...well...uhm a long time ago this guy met this woman. The got married. 2 years later a Nate hatched...Im that Nate.

My AOL screen name is Cargod57 A friend of mine who p[assed away used to call me "That Godd*mn Car God" because I could fix his POS Ford and he couldn't. This car had a personality. It'd run fine for me but it HATED Terry.
As far as my quote goes, its a very truthful quoate from an AMAZING blues band who played at the NYS Fairgrounds on memorial weekend (fantastic concert)

ohh and GOBBLES!!

My name is the nickname given to Italian paratroopers(Airborne), where I had the pleasure to spend my mandatory years (yes, guys, in Italy the Military service is still mandatory), and anyway this remains into your blood forever. The signature is the latin motto of Folgore Paratroopers Brigade, that can be translated as " as a thunder from the high of the sky".

EX ALTO FULGOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back