Your Perfect knife?

It changes from time to time, but at the moment I'd have to say my perfect knife would be an Spyderco Para Military 2 with FRN handles and DLC coated CPM 154 steel.

Favorite knife(at the moment), favorite locking mechanism, favorite handle material and favorite steel. Should also be considerably cheaper than the current PM2 offerings.

Strider SMF, remove the choil for more edge length, and make it frame compression lock with steel insert, and Maxamet blade

Manix 2 with a compression lock, peel ply carbon fiber handle, M390 blackwashed blade, FFG. Yeah, that's the one.

My idea of a perfect general purpose fixed-blade most closely resembles this:

spydercopw01_zps3syod1cm.jpg

Spyderco Phil Wilson South Fork

-Brett

My current is this. A small automatic serpentine traditional. 2.5" (cutting edge) thin non mirror polished FFG clip blade in 154CM or similar. Ebony scales. No lock but a mechanical mechanism to hold it open with the same level of friction as a slipjoint.

And no, it doesn't begin to exist. :(

I guess my perfect knife would have to start with an Emerson CQC7 grip and maybe an Insingo style blade.

Oh sure....that's also mine favorite. But i always prefer buck knife-110. Because it have large blade, titanium stainless steel blade etc...........It's so easy for me to carry safely anywhere... It's also mine favorite and best folding knife. Love u BUCK :):thumbup:

Back