• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Your Silver + Gold for My Knives?

Ok guys I appreciate all the interest, I am now narrowing down my search to silver ingots, shot/nuggets, mens silver jewlery (necklaces 22"-24", braceletes 8"-10" and rings size 15) and silver coins...I am also interested in any US quaters, dimes, silver dollars, and half dollar with the year 1964 or earlier...but mostly at leats a few at a time, Im not interested in one quater at a time...thanks everyone!

I have two 1oz bars of silver and 1lb of copper if you have any interest in that. all are pure.

I might be interested, what kind of silver bars do you have..? what markings are on them and what might you be interested in say in terms of a knife trade, have anything specific in mind?

Thank you to all who were interested, I worked out a few deals, I am no longer looking to trade...

I make custom silver jewelry. I send some links to you to take a look.
Never mind, just read the last post.
Patrick

Hey Cutlerylover, been watching ur vids on utube a long time. i'm really interested in ur spyderco dodo. i have a microtech daytona wit carbon fiber scales n s30v blade. or a bm-42 balisong, i know u had one, but in one vid u said u traded it, or sold. i would be interested in trading for something besides the dodo. just have wanted one a long time. so please let me know if u wana do some trading. thanx, n love ur vids!

I have some silver Liberty Walking half dollars dating from 1917 to 1946 and others. Can you send me a list of Benchmades, spydercos, etc... you may be willing to trade?

hey i going to send me an email too but i have about 140 worth in silver coins including a lady liberty dateing 1886 i am going to send you an email too!!!!

Back