Your typical Merry Christmas thread.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Well, its that time of the year again. I apologize that I have nothing prepared as far as a creative Christmas thread, no funny pictures or contest, Hell, I don't even have any pictures of knives to show you. I just delivered my last finished knife that had to be done before Christmas literally one hour ago. But I just wanted to say that a lot of you here I owe a huge thanks to for not having any knives laying around.

2014 has indeed been a exciting year. Its been good enough that I have been able to pursue this passion of mine full time. With orders ready for me to hit the ground running in 2015, its looking promising and I believe will be a very exciting 2015 as well.

It hard to put into words and perspective what the last year has been like for me. But I promise you, it has benefited me and my family for the better. Maybe not necessarily financially, but I believe the man that bases success on that is one that is losing out on the best things in life.

I owe a lot of you here, my friends/customers a big thank you for that. For your friendship, knowledge, support. The list is too long, but hopefully you know who you are.......

But to all, on behalf of myself and my great crew, ( Murph, my wife Gina, and my father William (Bill Hunt) we want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New year, and hope that new year brings us all good health and many blessings!

Stay safe! God bless!

Todd

Last edited:
Your welcome Todd! You have deserved all of the success!

Also, a big thank you to all you have done for me both personally and professionally this past year.

Be safe and have fun!

Jeremy

Merry Christmas to you and yours Todd, I wish y'all all the best. You deserve every ounce of success, not only have you earned it from hard work, but its also derived from your strong character. This is evident in your strong passion for your family and your craft. This can further be seen in the works you have done sharing your knowledge and time about your craft with your fellow man, time and time again. Even to such an extent that you took a risk, reached out, and started a year long project with a guy you'd never met... and for that I am very thankful. Take care buddy, and here's to an amazing next year!

Merry Christmas, Todd and everyone else. I hope everyone has a good one, sharing with family and celebrating with good friends.

2014 was a fun one, but I'm definitely looking forward to 2015 as we.

Merry Christmas my friend and thanks for bringing us along on the adventure.

Oh, this Christmas has been anything but typical. It has run the entire gammit...from confusing, stressful, hectic, to mind blowing awe, and deep thankfulness for the wonder friends and family I have. Though anyone who actually knows me knows that I am far more spiritual than religious, and that I find comfort and wisdom in the words of many writers from Solomon in the old testament, John in the new, as well as people like Muhammad, Mahatma Gandhi, White Buffalo, Gautama Buddha, and others. For me, this year has been more about the thoughts behind a specific line from Proverbs than any other thought or philosophy, and it's Proverbs 27:17. Many of you here come to mind when I think of this, and I hope you all are having a very wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas folks! Lots of great times today and even some good loot. My favorite part now as a dad is seeing the joy on my daughter's face when she's around family and of course as she's opening presents. No new knives today, but my Grandpa made me a badass wooden growler carrier.

Ya know, buddy.. I'm damn proud of the leap you took. Remember sitting in the break area behind center office talking about escaping? The good news is you'll never see the inside of that place again. My dad asked how you were doing at Xmas and while telling him about how your gig's going I realized I believe in you almost as much as I believe in me! All this inspirational stuff I see about following your dreams, life's too short to hate what you do, etc.. Well, I've discovered it's the truth, ya know? Happy Holidays, guys. I fully intend to sit in the shop and drink a few when my next blade is ready.

Merry Christmas folks! Lots of great times today and even some good loot. My favorite part now as a dad is seeing the joy on my daughter's face when she's around family and of course as she's opening presents. No new knives today, but my Grandpa made me a badass wooden growler carrier.

post up a pic, please -- I've been thinking about making a carrier kind of like an old milk-bottle carrier, and would like to see what your G-pa came up with.

post up a pic, please -- I've been thinking about making a carrier kind of like an old milk-bottle carrier, and would like to see what your G-pa came up with.

Mine holds 4, it's a bit bulky for a picnic. I plan to use it as a way to keep them upright and from banging into each other in the floorboard of the Jeep. I'll get s pic or two when I'm back at the house Vik. It'll probably be tomorrow.

Back