• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

You've never seen anything like this! Grab a drink, tunes and have defibulator ready

How much extra would that be?

email sent. It all depends on what you would like....I can ship the knife to maker of your choice and they can do what you want etc:thumbup:

TheBigsale019.jpg

How thick is this one also how old is she, and what can you tell me about her.
Thanks,

Its .30" thick. This knife was never made w/snakeskin. It had either blue, red , or green and black handshaped g10. I had to have the old blue scales removed and the snakes were added by Mr Horton. Will come with the original scales too.

Take $50 off anything...your choice......tonight only.

Is the S5 SE INFI W/ CF Buy Brown $350 still up for sale?

yes, it is. Everything at top in black is for sale. Only items not available have red highlight that say SPF, or sold :thumbup:

Take $100 of SHSH apprentice.

Last edited:
Ok, the $50 off does NOT include the ash1 or any of the 2008 Se's.

I m giving some away but not for free;):D

I am off to blade. so wont be back til tuesday ish

Last edited:
Did you get my message? Please let me know.
Excuse me Mods just helping a bro out. I believe Knifehunter is on his way to the Blade Show in Atlanta. I would'nt expect him back until next monday or tuesday.

Excuse me Mods just helping a bro out. I believe Knifehunter is on his way to the Blade Show in Atlanta. I would'nt expect him back until next monday or tuesday.

Looks like I should have read his last post! Thanks.

Back