Yuma in new issue of The New Pioneer

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Got my latest issue of The New Pioneer magazine. (Spring 2015) besides lots of cool info, this issue has a pretty cool review on one of my Yuma's that they compare with some higher end factory knives. Pretty cool I thought, I'm not sure how big the circulation is, but if its not available where you get your favorite magazines. (I got mine at Jay C food stores) it is certainly available on line, be sure to check it out.

Awesome stuff man.

Twas a good read

20150215_164432_zpsxolybbkx.jpg

Mr. Prisbrey did a fine job for sure. I thought it was a well balanced article, pretty good photography too. If it helps one more person find their dream knife then it was well worth it.

Going to keep an eye out for this mag.
I'm still beating on your Yuma like I hate it. Honestly I think I would have to put it in a vice and snap it to break it. I think I may have infused pine sap from batoning into the steel itself. A couple swipes on the strope and it's shaving hair again. Top fricken notch man! That's how knives are supposed to be made.

Congrats on the article! I'll keep my eye out for the magazine and try to grab a copy.

Back