Yup...."Bring It"

Amy-0

Staff member
Hey all

0 here I know the ganza will be crazy but I see alot of people that are ganza virgins.....

CRAP:eek::eek: Wow that is weird...virgin..heheheh

Here are some rules....

1. Jerry will always be in RED cause he is a Mod so if you see fake GO's...and his name is Jerry Busse or 8erry busse or whatever...his name will be in RED ( I know all of your older HOGS think that the fake GO's are funny..including the Biggest HOG himself Jerry Busse ) but that is just more work for us in the office and......the longer you will wait to hear anything.

2. I am not kidding GIVE ALL OF YOUR INFO like the Boss Man has on the ordering procedures...Every Ganza we get e-mails like this "I want a knife..."
Mike

...This one is different cause IT IS CUSTOM GANZA...there is so many ONE OF A KINDS and if you are not specific...Guess what you will be at the end of the list

3.Drink ALOT...cause I am sure that we will shut both down:eek:

4. Please do NOT call us at the office and ask what did I get??? and can I have this instead..I know I sound mean but THIS GANZA IS GONNA TAKE ME AWHILE TO SORT...so please be patient:) I will get those e-mails out I promise:D

5.DRINK MORE cause I asked nicely:) I prefer the yummy Coor's Light aaahhhhhhhhh refreshing

6. Please read these rules but do not think of me being mean...We are just trying to get this Ganza a Rockin.....so we can Bring that SWEET INFI TO YOU:thumbup::thumbup:

Good Luck all!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

The 0
Amy-0

Thanks for the reminders, Amy! :) Gonna go get a glass of wine right now!!! :D:thumbup:

Lets Go ! :eek: :D :eek:
DSCN1972.jpg

"ganza virgins...":D:D:D

Wow - I can almost remember what that was like ... you know your first time.. The pressure, can I really do it??....will she respect me in the morning...... I have not heard from her - should I call????

But that was a LONG time ago - Now all I have to say is ...............

BRING IT!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am a Ganzaaaaa virgin and got fooled. I'll use another email account for the real deal just in case...

Kool-aid and Root Beer sounds good to me ;) or I could run to the local Giant Eagle and get some non alcoholic coors?

You ready to ROCK as always, Amy??? :thumbup: BRING IT!!!

A big thank you in advance for sorting this Ganzaaa email VOODOO that YOU DO... SO WELL!!! :D:D:D :thumbup:

Thanks to GARTH for the wild grind known as the Shiva Rex!! ...Although I keep wanting to call it the 'Shiv Key', LOL ;):)

And thanks to the BOSS for another Ganzaaa event!! It looks to be crazy fun!!! Ummm.... "Let's Drink!" :D:thumbup:

I can't forget the rest of that MOTLEY (Busse) CREW... Thank you to y'all, too! :thumbup:

Let's roll!

"ganza virgins...":D:D:D

Wow - I can almost remember what that was like ... you know your first time.. The pressure, can I really do it??....will she respect me in the morning...... I have not heard from her - should I call????

But that was a LONG time ago - Now all I have to say is ...............

BRING IT!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

My first time......
too much info:D:D

Good luck all, I'm out on this one. I need to be at work.

I have to get a ton of work done by August 12.

I have a good speaker phone here so from time to time I have Ducci or Cobalt playing in the background. They respectively play "An Extended History of the SHSH" or "An Extended History of the SHBM, for those interested in an advanced degree in steels"

Tony G

I just pressed send instead of save!!! ah!! Can i send it again under the same name after GO is posted, or can i just send it to the email that i didn't send it too? What a rookie mistake..im embarrassed

oh oh ......Amy O is such a temptress........... a perfect woman who loves INFI......... I feel so lured!!!!

Girl, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that you could be mean. Nope. NADA!! NOT a chance.

YOU ROCK AMY!! :thumbup:

Back