Yup...."Bring It"

Kool-aid and Root Beer sounds good to me ;) or I could run to the local Giant Eagle and get some non alcoholic coors?

Oh Smack........

The Giant eagle...that is a blast from my past...In PA we always said" Youons goin to the Giant Eagle"..get some soda....

Good Times:thumbup:

HAHA! I didn't even think about the fact that they aren't nationwide. Man are they missing out lol. PA..good times. Btw in these neck of the woods its pop not soda ;)

Let's stay on Amy-0's good side and off of her list, simply by following the proceedures.

If you call to check on the status of your request prior to the e-mails going out from Amy-0, it is highly advisable to sent here a couple of cases of Coors Light and or Clark Bars. Flowers do not work with Amy-0 she uses the said flowers to test the sharpness of her AK-47 that is under her desk.

Let's stay on Amy-0's good side and off of her list, simply by following the proceedures.

If you call to check on the status of your request prior to the e-mails going out from Amy-0, it is highly advisable to sent here a couple of cases of Coors Light and or Clark Bars. Flowers do not work with Amy-0 she uses the said flowers to test the sharpness of her AK-47 that is under her desk.

Gator......

After this ganza tonight....

and after I sort thru this We have a Custom Blade JUST FOR YOU...was not done on purpose but.....I HATE IT.....
and if you know me you will know why...

GO BUCKS:thumbup:

Go Vols....................................................................................Gator is Smoked and he don't even know it............

Gator......

After this ganza tonight....

and after I sort thru this We have a Custom Blade JUST FOR YOU...was not done on purpose but.....I HATE IT.....
and if you know me you will know why...

GO BUCKS:thumbup:

I know which on it is! :D ... I have the OSU version variant. :D:thumbup:

Back