Yvsa has successful cataract surgery. Good news.

Tell his wife to keep the khuks out of reach in case the itching gets too bad ....

Smoke going out for you, Yvsa.

~ bamboo

Voodoo said:
Could this possibly have been because he finally brought a Khuk in with him to act as his negotiator?

Thanks gang.
Nope, a really nice older, but like new, Spydie Military that a friend gifted to me.;) :D
Sometimes you just have to go tactical.:jerkit: :p

Yvsa,
Glad ya got it done bro...Now when ya going fishing??

btw..

My older sister has had a time with cataracts...I keep telling her of the only medicinal herb that works like a charm but she wont listen...GRRRRR!!!! silly laws!:mad:

Congrats, Yvsa! I can't imagine what losing sight would be like. Glad you got it fixed, man!

Chris

That's great news. An elderly friend of mine had both eyes done and he was amazed by 'the colours' he could see that had deteriorated over a number of years.

Yvsa said:
Thanks gang.
Nope, a really nice older, but like new, Spydie Military that a friend gifted to me.;) :D
Sometimes you just have to go tactical.:jerkit: :p
:D :) :cool: :thumbup:

Walk in beauty, Uncle.

ig43_mtns_sw_china_02.jpg

Everest Expedition Uncovers Exotic Species

r3379877768.jpg

Wonderful news! Heal well and quickly! Please let me know how the procedure was when your are well enough. My wife informed me recently that she wants to get it done as well. Of course she said this as I was walking out of a Harley dealer after drooling all over an anniversary Dyna for 17500. lol

I think her seeing without glasses is more important than me riding around on a scooter that I can't afford. lol

Good luck!

Billy

Back