• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Zacboy7

Cried and whined to everyone that I was the bad guy. Drug my name throw the mud. Caused all kids of drama. Claimed he was " taking his ball and going home" just to come back and claim a half a dozen or more knives before the thread was closed. Yep I'm the bad guy. Zacboy7. Not gonna talk your way out of this one.

Last edited:
People can’t hide their true colors forever. Really would’ve been nice if you paid it forward instead of getting paid for it, since you gave nothing in return.

Well I hope you at least cleaned that CRKT up really well before you sold it on eBay Zacboy7 Zacboy7 . Curious how much you got for it? Ain’t even worth my time, go have a drink and a meal on me I guess. lol

20191023_114818.jpg

Hey Zacboy7 Zacboy7 here's that freak you whined about. Good thing I got it. You would have made some money off this one. It was new in the box. And it's super nice but not a super freak. Although knowing you it would have been listed as " one that has been in my collection but never carried ". Like several others you have sold on your ebay site.

Fuck all you I traded shit with you, I got nothing free. Chickenshits

You traded with me???? I don’t remember getting anything from you. I do remember giving away five or six hundred dollars worth of knives, spending a couple hundred on shipping, and claiming three things. Two of which I gave to Worldwatcher Worldwatcher and kept a gift box of stuff from Monofletch Monofletch . Lol, chickenshits, I find that amusing. Internet thuggery always gives me a good laugh.

Last edited:
I TRADED with you guys, I NEVER took anything for free. I gave A SHITLOAD more than I got. Even the No PIF required stuff I put up stuff for! Now I am unloading a bunch of knives to pay for some I bought from the forum guys here who sell. I did not accept anything free, I put up more than the value of anything I got. Then you guys couldn't stop bickering like a bunch of little kids, and it got shut down. So I had knives I got there, I TRADED for. So What?
I am selling almost all my knife collection except what I carry, and to pay for what I bought from the Forum traders.
I wanted to Pif them, but I CANT BECAUSE...you people got it shut down, not me.
And South Paw, you ass raped me on that and you know it. YOU reached out to me, asked me what I was looking for, then claimed it as fast as you could.
Show me ANYTHING I claimed and did not put up more in value for.
I traded for these knives through a PIF Forum that became a side show. Now I cannot trade them, nobody wants them, I have tried. Check it, I have tried.
My life is hard enough without you guys pulling your childish trash.

You traded with me???? I don’t remember getting anything from you. I do remember giving away five or six hundred dollars worth of knives, spending a couple hundred on shipping, and claiming three things. Two of which I gave to Worldwatcher Worldwatcher and kept a gift box of stuff from Monofletch Monofletch . Lol, chickenshits, I find that amusing. Internet thuggery always gives me a good laugh.
So you sent me Thousands of dollars of knives?

I told all of you my Ebay name and continue to do so. I have not tried to hide anything.
I am done with all of you. grow up, it's easy to be a jerk, check your facts and think a little before you point fingers.
Merry Christmas. Remember the Christ part of Christmas? Think about it.

I TRADED with you guys, I NEVER took anything for free. I gave A SHITLOAD more than I got. Even the No PIF required stuff I put up stuff for! Now I am unloading a bunch of knives to pay for some I bought from the forum guys here who sell. I did not accept anything free, I put up more than the value of anything I got. Then you guys couldn't stop bickering like a bunch of little kids, and it got shut down. So I had knives I got there, I TRADED for. So What?
I am selling almost all my knife collection except what I carry, and to pay for what I bought from the Forum traders.
I wanted to Pif them, but I CANT BECAUSE...you people got it shut down, not me.
And South Paw, you ass raped me on that and you know it. YOU reached out to me, asked me what I was looking for, then claimed it as fast as you could.
Show me ANYTHING I claimed and did not put up more in value for.
I traded for these knives through a PIF Forum that became a side show. Now I cannot trade them, nobody wants them, I have tried. Check it, I have tried.
My life is hard enough without you guys pulling your childish trash.
Your wrong. I was in a jeep helping another member work on his vehicle. That freak was available for 20 minutes when I claimed it. It would and could have been yours. If you hadn't been a big crybaby and started dragging my name throw the mud. I can post the pm between me and you for everyone to read. And between me and Yimes who I was working out a trade with at the same time. The knife I sent and ask if you were interested in was one I was trying to trade with him. Not 2 minutes after I sent you that message I sent you a second one letting you know that was the case and I would go throw my knives and find you just what you were looking for. The very next day the freek came up. I seen it and picked it up. Not the first time I would have picked something up for a fellow member on the pif thread. In fact I did it several times. You didn't even give it 30 minutes before you started crying like a sissy. Making claims as if everyone should wait and give time for you to have a chance to have a pick of the knives you wanted. That sir it the truth. So don't try to twist things around. And you and a few other takers that would give junk and lent from your uncle's girlfriends brother's son's girlfriend's belly button is who got the thread closed. That is full on fact.

Edit.after your cry feast I basically left the pif. And when the bickering got so bad on the side thread @Blues Bender stepped up and flipped my switch. I should have closed that thread weeks before hand. Can't thank him enough. Real stand up fella. He seen a problem and stepped in to help in the way he knew would end it fast. Real talk.

Last edited:
How about that Endura you pulled for a family member and in turn threw back up your closet full of junk just like for your other pif's.

" I am going to pull the #45 Spyderco Endura for a family member who just has to have it. He is going to provide a proper substitute, or I will do so for him within 24 hours.
A family that knives together...bleeds a lot. It is cool to get the 3 of us together and talk knives. The women folk think we are a little crazy."

No one needs to hear about your scam stories.

@southpawdraw

I assumed you claimed the freak for him. Shot himself in the foot. Im glad that is finally cleared up.

Back