• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zachary Brown Aka VapeFrozen

Zachary Brown Aka VapeFrozen Aka TundraTrader is at it again. It did not happen on this venue so I’m not going into much details but he went ghost after I sent him the payment for a Mega Swamp Warden. I’m out $75 so it’s not the end of the world. I’m just warning everyone out there that this guy is out to get people. Stay Away from Zachary Brown in possibly Homer, Alaska.

Zachary Brown Aka VapeFrozen Aka TundraTrader is at it again. It did not happen on this venue so I’m not going into much details but he went ghost after I sent him the payment for a Mega Swamp Warden. I’m out $75 so it’s not the end of the world. I’m just warning everyone out there that this guy is out to get people. Stay Away from Zachary Brown in possibly Homer, Alaska.

Homer has like 5k people in it. I'd be calling the local Sheriff or something to see if he/she is bored enough to go knock on a door, lol.

Sorry you got taken for some cash. :(

Back