• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zack P?

Anyone know this guy? I have been around for a while and unfortunately he is triggering all my alarm bells. We made a trade deal late Monday/early Tuesday, he was to ship Tuesday but stated he missed the address which was very clearly in the PM thread. It’s on page 1, we were chatting on page 2 so ok, give the benefit of the doubt. I resent my address and all seemed good, he confirmed receiving the message and said he would keep me posted. That was Tuesday at 9am. Nothing since. Last logged in Wednesday.

With zero feedback of course I asked him to ship first. No harm on my end at this point. Just looking to have someone touch base with the guy and check on him. Otherwise a short conversation on how a good trade goes could be had.

Glad you had him ship first. Trading is obviously the most risky type of transaction.

At this point I am split between dead/incapacitated and scammer. Seems like he did some deals before but those were sales. All in all just odd. Zero feedback gold members are not what they used to be.

Back