ZDP-189 Delica.

I have seen a few posters mention being on pre-order for this knife. Well I can't find anyone who has it for pre-order. Anyone know who I can pre-order the ZDP-189 Delica through?

Sidenote - when is the ZDP-189 Delicas release date?

I'm interested in this as well. In fact, just before seeing this post, I posted something in the general discussion forum.

well i had preordered mine what seems like 2 years ago but i did it with knife site and im still pending
i will be calling to make sure i get one soon as the date is set as its been pushed back i think now 3 times
im sure it will be worth every cent paid and min. waited
if i new that i would have this much time between the cali and the delica i would have got both
butch

TheKnifeCollector said:
The ZDP Delica is NOT out yet!!

Absolutely fascinating observation! I'm sure nobody was aware of that fact until you just stated it. I mean, it isn't like all of the posts in this thread have been about PRE-ORDERING or anything. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
3Guardsmen

This is the latest word from Kristi on the other forum.

TazKristi said:
As for the Delica w/ZDP-189, we're on target for April. Please remember, this one was delayed due to the supply of steel, nothing else. The Delica and the Caly Jr were two different factories. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Kristi

Tom

Still wondering... where can one PRE-ORDER a ZDP-189 Delica? Which dealers? And what is the projected tariff? :D

Thanks!

AJ

The dealers that I pre-ordered from, no longer have it up for pre-order. You could do a Google search, and see......

All the dealers I called that used to offer preorder on their websites indicated that they pulled them off because they'd either filled up their orders with Spyderco or because they didn't know how many they'd get.

I placed a preorder with KnifeWorks with the understanding that there were no guarantees that I'd actually GET one. Sigh. My own fault for waiting too long to get on the stick, but I did appreciate his being willing to give it a shot.

3Guardsmen said:
Absolutely fascinating observation! I'm sure nobody was aware of that fact until you just stated it. I mean, it isn't like all of the posts in this thread have been about PRE-ORDERING or anything. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
3Guardsmen
Sorry Carlos, I apologize. I am editing. I posted my comment because someone stated that there was one spotted on E-bay.

Any more recent word on when we may expect to see this knife. It is getting sort of like the C-19 Terzuola Jr. Clipit some years back in its gestation period.

The ZDP Delica4 should be close to schedule. I carried a production sample yestereday.

Nice piece.

sal

Great news. Just hoping that my best effort preorder comes through so I can get one.

Back