ZDP Jess Horn - Light, Strong and...Sexy

Hello there,

we all know the ZDP Jess Horn is available now, waiting for you, to hit your wallet and strike your heart (beware Love Story ahead!).
Some (like myself) are lurking because they got one, other (like myself yesterday, all my knife'sdreams seems so far aways...) because they don't know if they need one.

I got one. In my hand right now...(Yes, yes! I can feel it !)
On sure thing: she (The Jess Horn special Edition Spring run) is not here to be forgotten.

Jess Horn knows about knife making. You don't believe me ?! Try one. Period.
Trust that guy. He is known since 1968 and Sal's friend since the 70's... His resume looks like your phone book.

OK back to the the folder, this one is:

Light: very very light. A caresse in the wind. You forget about it, until you need it. This will give you plenty of option to CLIP it !

Sharp: do you think ZDP is the acronym of "Ze Dull Plade" ? Wrong answer. Period.

Strong: by "laminating" ZDP189 between layers of 420J2 on such a thin pointy blade we got some blade beyond your wildest dreams: supersharp and megastrong.

Now take a pause.... Breath. (Damned keyboard!)
Breath again.
You know what ?
The Jess Horn Clip It (so vintage) is a re edition of a great collaboration. (Yes!)
All details (in this little knife) are beyond your forumite expectations.

Trust them (the Designers: Sal and Jess and other great Spydermen involved).
Worship them !!! ALL OF THEM !!!

(Humm.... Sorry...)

Ok. Now, why?...

For example: the blade's design is like the Native or the Police ... So:

(you)-I want flat grind !
(Them)-SHUT UP. You don't know. You are a tiny little cub !

(Me)- and they are right. 'cause I was like you ! Before !

NOW:
Try that blade before to imagine it does not work for you.
OK. Now, what do you say ?

(your mileage...)

(my dark side)-I have cut the soda can north and south and east and west... it cuts very well.
-Hey ! Don't you dare to chip my edge !
(My DS again)-I was not (yet) able to chip it ... (and I try with the bronze rods also)
(Me: you are so dark!)

And this is true Ladies and Gentlemen !!! (clap clap clap!!! I Need applaud now !)

Ok, to make it simple:

if you are desperate for:

a light knife.
no G10 and steel liner...
(I got 3 chinooks and 2 manix. I know what heavy means. This knife is light like a ... lightsaber !!!)

a pointy knife
:eek: That knife stick in anything that move (beware not to stick it in mothers in law...I got pictures!!!)

A strong knife
By nesting the ZDP in a laminated blade you got a very thin pointy strong blade which is going to amazing you !!!
The handle is KISS, but there is 26 years of knowledge in a handle like this one.Do trust mileage.

Now trust (also) their designers (again !? - Yes.)
Trust them.
Cause it works for them. And it works good. So they imagine (in their designer, inventor, knifemaker's minds...) it could work for you...

And I got Pictures* to prove it. Send me an email and I will show you how the Great Jess Horn is going to change your life.... wait a minute, ask me if you want pictures, and.... Ladies and Gentlemen, right now I feel like Barnum !

*(I made plenty of beautiful picture and I don't know how to shre them with you !!!....)

Ok, now to be serious. I am going to test this baby on a longer run.
My (dull) instinct tells me, this one is really on the EDC flirtind with the MBC side.
(whot? There is no 'magicoingo" around it= i love my Delicas (1 2 3 ands now 4) But my Jess Horn is going to rip you apart!)

(BTW I don't mind (in this case) about the lock rate, but If I got care tires to slash this one is going to be my tool. BTW I don't slash a lot... but when I cross a street I got two option for that idiotic german drivin car: my Keating Sidewinder nor my .... well all new Jess Horn !!)

Cheers

Nemo

They are out there were not supposed to provide links to commercial sites so all I will say is'' ngk ''good luck

Yep, the ZDP Jess Horn is one bad a$$ knife! As sharp as they come, and the tip is like a needle. I would have liked to see a jimping, though.

Nemo said:
Hello there,

we all know the ZDP Jess Horn is available now, waiting for you, to hit your wallet and strike your heart (beware Love Story ahead!).
Some (like myself) are lurking because they got one, other (like myself yesterday, all my knife'sdreams seems so far aways...) because they don't know if they need one.

I got one. In my hand right now...(Yes, yes! I can feel it !)
On sure thing: she (The Jess Horn special Edition Spring run) is not here to be forgotten.

Jess Horn knows about knife making. You don't believe me ?! Try one. Period.
Trust that guy. He is known since 1968 and Sal's friend since the 70's... His resume looks like your phone book.

OK back to the the folder, this one is:

Light: very very light. A caresse in the wind. You forget about it, until you need it. This will give you plenty of option to CLIP it !

Sharp: do you think ZDP is the acronym of "Ze Dull Plade" ? Wrong answer. Period.

Strong: by "laminating" ZDP189 between layers of 420J2 on such a thin pointy blade we got some blade beyond your wildest dreams: supersharp and megastrong.

Now take a pause.... Breath. (Damned keyboard!)
Breath again.
You know what ?
The Jess Horn Clip It (so vintage) is a re edition of a great collaboration. (Yes!)
All details (in this little knife) are beyond your forumite expectations.

Trust them (the Designers: Sal and Jess and other great Spydermen involved).
Worship them !!! ALL OF THEM !!!

(Humm.... Sorry...)

Ok. Now, why?...

For example: the blade's design is like the Native or the Police ... So:

(you)-I want flat grind !
(Them)-SHUT UP. You don't know. You are a tiny little cub !

(Me)- and they are right. 'cause I was like you ! Before !

NOW:
Try that blade before to imagine it does not work for you.
OK. Now, what do you say ?

(your mileage...)

(my dark side)-I have cut the soda can north and south and east and west... it cuts very well.
-Hey ! Don't you dare to chip my edge !
(My DS again)-I was not (yet) able to chip it ... (and I try with the bronze rods also)
(Me: you are so dark!)

And this is true Ladies and Gentlemen !!! (clap clap clap!!! I Need applaud now !)

Ok, to make it simple:

if you are desperate for:

a light knife.
no G10 and steel liner...
(I got 3 chinooks and 2 manix. I know what heavy means. This knife is light like a ... lightsaber !!!)

a pointy knife
:eek: That knife stick in anything that move (beware not to stick it in mothers in law...I got pictures!!!)

A strong knife
By nesting the ZDP in a laminated blade you got a very thin pointy strong blade which is going to amazing you !!!
The handle is KISS, but there is 26 years of knowledge in a handle like this one.Do trust mileage.

Now trust (also) their designers (again !? - Yes.)
Trust them.
Cause it works for them. And it works good. So they imagine (in their designer, inventor, knifemaker's minds...) it could work for you...

And I got Pictures* to prove it. Send me an email and I will show you how the Great Jess Horn is going to change your life.... wait a minute, ask me if you want pictures, and.... Ladies and Gentlemen, right now I feel like Barnum !

*(I made plenty of beautiful picture and I don't know how to shre them with you !!!....)

Ok, now to be serious. I am going to test this baby on a longer run.
My (dull) instinct tells me, this one is really on the EDC flirtind with the MBC side.
(whot? There is no 'magicoingo" around it= i love my Delicas (1 2 3 ands now 4) But my Jess Horn is going to rip you apart!)

(BTW I don't mind (in this case) about the lock rate, but If I got care tires to slash this one is going to be my tool. BTW I don't slash a lot... but when I cross a street I got two option for that idiotic german drivin car: my Keating Sidewinder nor my .... well all new Jess Horn !!)

Cheers

Nemo

Very cool post.

Not the kind of thing you see every day!

Nemo, thats simply one of the best and funniest reviews I´ve ever read!
:cool:

I can see a Horn coming to me soon... :D

Thanks for those lines, I enjoyed them very much :)

The Mastiff said:
Knife center should be getting some in tomorrow ( the 27th, I'm up late) Good luck. Give them my name as a referral. Joe. L.

I luv you, man! :D I'm first on the list for one (no hoarding!) out of the package coming in to them today!

I luv you, man! I'm first on the list for one (no hoarding!) out of the package coming in to them today

:) No problem, glad to help. I just talked to him and he asked, "Are you the one that posted us up on blade forum?" "Everybody calling from there just sold us out".

I kind of got the impression he didn't want me to do it again. He felt they would be sold anyways without my help. :rolleyes: heh heh.

We stick together though! ;) Joe L.

Well, I'm glad you did it and I bet there are 11 other people who are pretty appreciative too!

Thanks again, Mastiff! :thumbup:

Always nice to see your commentaries Nemo, looks like a nice knife. What is your perspective on sharpening ZDP-189 compared to a high vanadium alloy like S30V?

-Cliff

Tracking on-line tells me that the Brown Box Truck brings mine tomorrow. Work shall stop around noon whilst I extoll the virtues of ZDP to those at work:yawn:

Back