• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Knives Kaveh Minor, Chuck Gedraitis Model 1, Andre van Heerden M23, Jason Clark Hybrid Wharny

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Goodwyns, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, CKF Terra, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Ram Maramba/Zero Knives Kaveh Minor - like new - $825
Slim easy to carry 3.5" Persian style blade
Working finish frame with a rock pattern at the pivot that fades away as it moves back
Very deep carry clip
Sculpted black G-10 backspacer
Smooth action, lockup is rock solid,and centering is dead on
This one hasn't seen any use so it hasn't had a chance to break in
There is lock stick right now but it has been starting to go away

YDe5D04.jpg
mBT13As.jpg

RjDgp4o.jpg
z4qPNZ9.jpg

TjV7RlB.jpg
eN6tNU0.jpg

2. Chuck Gedraitis Model 1 - lightly carried - $650
If Chris Reeve made a medium Sebenza, it would feel something like this
3.25" damasteel blade with a damasteel thumbdisc
Stonewashed frame with a matching milled clip
Has a single green anodized standoff in the back
Smooth action and well centered
Has a slight bit of play but any pressure on the lockbar makes it completely go away
Lockup is rock solid in hand

yYIRndl.jpg
tvzRbRg.jpg

OEOHed5.jpg
tPkY1k6.jpg

lfZYILs.jpg
rfxK0va.jpg

2e5xvj2.jpg

3. Andre van Heerden M23 - near mint - $700
Blade is slightly under 3.5" and has a perfect hand satin
Contoured black G-10 scales with 4 pieces of snakewood seamlessly inlaid into them
Upgraded with a 3D milled clip
Bronzed ti liners
Full backspacer with a polished satin
Centering favors the show side by a hair but I think it might be because the pivot is slightly loose
I haven't taken it apart to tighten it
Blade flies out with a nice thwack, locks up rock solid, and feels great in hand

egiJ7pL.jpg
PNMYIVE.jpg

TV2QsE3.jpg
KToBQab.jpg

xzyt5Hp.jpg
XMHG4q2.jpg

4. Jason Clark Hybrid Wharncliffe - near mint - $750
3.5" CTS-XHP blade with a 2 tone satin and Jason's Duplex grind
Blasted ti frame
Timascus overlay on the front and has a timascus clip
Full backspacer with his signature checkering
Hole pattern on the lockside with polished edges
Not completely broken in but already runs smooth
Centering seems to favor the lock side by a slight hair but doesn't come close to rubbing
Lockup is rock solid
Comes with the COA

LpEynra.jpg
chEqV26.jpg

CExnhU4.jpg
pL8RLRE.jpg

b0CfZJX.jpg
bEvN4hR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back