1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Zero Tolerance 0801CF

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by RamZar, Jun 20, 2013.

1. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    The Zero Tolerance 0801CF is now listed on the ZT website with an MSRP of just $340 and it doesn't say "Coming Soon" but "In Stock"!

[​IMG]

2. knifeAweek

knifeAweek Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Thanks for the FYI. Sweet looking.

3. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
  4. TuCrafty

TuCrafty Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2013
    You have CAD selected. Select USD, and it's $460.

5. PropThePolecat

PropThePolecat

Jan 31, 2009
    Yeah, it shows as being in stock. I can add one to the cart.

By the way, that clip looks identical to the Benchmade 810 Contego clip.

6. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    If anything it should cost more in Canada than U.S.

Also, change the currency and go back to the main ZT Knives page and you'll see which is right.

7. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    I don't know if I should wait for Dave or just buy it at MSRP for $340. Thanks Ramzar, wouldn't have known about it being listed had you not started this thread

8. TuCrafty

TuCrafty Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Yeah, I found another thread and it's listed MSRP is $340. I thought it would be a lot higher. I'm actually really happy it's not $460, as I probably wouldn't have picked one up. :)

9. BobSig

BobSig Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2011
    $340 is a nice price. But I do not believe they are actually in stock, but that is an error on the web site.

10. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    I really like how the CF inserts were designed into the handle.

11. daveb068

daveb068

Jan 7, 2013
    It's an awesome LE design with enough differences from the production model that I may have to get both. Have to agree with BobSig that it just an error on the site. I don't really see an LE being available before regular production.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  12. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
  13. TotalDbag

TotalDbag Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I also agree with this.

14. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    The knife got pulled from the website, was gullible enough to believe what my eyes were seeing oh well at least $340 will still be with me for now :D

15. Kai Corp.

Kai Corp. Banned BANNED

May 21, 2013
    It was an error, sorry about that.

16. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    No problemo.

Thread closed.

17. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    I reopened this thread because the ZT 0801CF is back on the ZT website but this time it doesn't say "In Stock" but instead "Limited Edition" with a "low" MSRP of just $340.00!

[​IMG]
    Please keep the following in mind:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  18. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    You closed because the knife was on the site? Now opened because it's on the site again? :confused:

19. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    Because it was listed as "in stock" initially. Now that the add to cart button has been removed I guess no qualms about continuing to discuss the 0801CF

20. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The 0801CF was listed on the ZT website on June 20th and then they removed it that same day due to some erroneous information. It was put back on the website last night with seemingly all good information now.