Zero Tolerance 0801CF

MSRP for USD is $460. Awesome looking knife though, I'm interested to see the finished product through normal light.

More pictures of the 0801CF from the ZT website:

zt0801_cf_758x165_front.png

zt0801_cf_758x165_back.png

zt0801_cf_758x165_top.png

zt0801_cf_758x165_bottom.png

0801cf_inhand_510x200__760x298.jpg

I am going fondle my 0200 to convince myself I really need this new 0801cf.

either way 450, 430, 340, It is a fantastic looking knife. One problem though.... Which folder to sell to buy it.

Other problem is going to be beating you all to getting one for myself. Other thing I would like to know the blade thickness.... Anyone know?

Click on the USD tag in the website.....

I'm glad someone else got it ;)

I'm happy to see some more M390 coming out into production, I'm sure ZT will do a great job on the HT. Should make for a good performer for those who choose to use instead of just fondle it. (nothing wrong with either)

Hey all, just to be clear, these are NOT I'm stock, and they won't be for a while. I'm glad to see the marketing team is keeping the website up to date, but this does not coincide with any kind of production schedule right now.

So when you go to the website, the USD is in color with $340 listed, and the CAD in grey... as in that not being the selected option.
If you click on USD, it switches over to CAD. When on the CAD portion, if you click on USD AGAIN, it brings you back to USD.

All in all, regardless of which currency format you click on, it switches you to the opposite one.

It would only make sense that the one being shown in color is the dollar amount associated with it.

USD - $340.00
CAD - $460.00

Works for me.

So when you go to the website, the USD is in color with $340 listed, and the CAD in grey... as in that not being the selected option.
If you click on USD, it switches over to CAD. When on the CAD portion, if you click on USD AGAIN, it brings you back to USD.

All in all, regardless of which currency format you click on, it switches you to the opposite one.

It would only make sense that the one being shown in color is the dollar amount associated with it.

USD - $340.00
CAD - $460.00

Works for me.

All correct. To confirm that pick a current knife like ZT 0560 for which we know the U.S. MSRP is $325.

Back