Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Looked huge in that guys hand when picking up off desk. That killed it for me. Looked about as big as 452. Amazing I am sure but no interest at that size. Interesting. Also unsure about that super long thin tip. I dunno. Pass for me but bet it will sell well.
Just an FYI, it isn't even close to being as big as the 0452. The specs on the 0707 are a 3.5" blade, and 4.6" close, for a total length when opened of 8.25". While the specs on the 0452 are 4.1" blade, 5.2" closed, and 9.3" total length when opened. The 0707 is over an inch shorter when fully opened, and weighs 2oz less than the ZT 0452. By comparison, the ZT 0450 has an overall length of 7.4" and a blade length of 3.25", meaning actually the 0707 is slightly closer in size to the 0450 than the 0452.

The 0707 looks amazing to me.
If the pics hold true, it’ll have a deep carry clip with no branding too.

This might just be my first knife purchase this year.

The specs show a weight of 2.3 oz for a 3.5” blade. Even if they transposed the digits, 3.2 oz is still great. The frame cut out works much better here than in the 0308 imo.

Hmmm. Take my money, maybe?

Last edited:
A couple of new ZT 0350:

• Zero Tolerance 0350 A/O Knife Predator Green (3.25" Tiger Stripe S30V) 0350TSPG with textured black, tan, and white G-10
  • Zero Tolerance 0350 A/O Knife Moccasin (3.25" Tiger Stripe S30V) 0350TSMOC with textured black and orange G-10

These have a whopping street price of $222.40 whereas a regular 0350TS with Black G-10 is only $164.00!

Zero-Tolerance-0350-Predator-Green-Tiger-Stripe-BHQ-113132-jr.jpg

Zero-Tolerance-0350-Moccasin-Tiger-Stripe-BHQ-113134-jr.jpg
The scales are made by a company called VZ grips and they normally cost about $50 to $60. I put a VZ scale on a 300 series ZT. I also picked up a custom CF scale with Punisher inlay.

20200514_091628%20%281%29-X2.jpg

I browsed the ZT website yesterday - first unfortunate stop was when I typed in the spelled out ZT name in the bar instead of search engining it and went to a site that was definitely NOT ZT! Glad the kids weren't nearby....

Got to the real ZT site, I thought the offerings were very sad in number and nothing much of interest for me at the moment.

ZT has nothing that I’d carry because all I carry are small folders with blade lengths of just under 3 inches due to local restrictions. Also, I go for folders that are slim and light with thin blade stock (0.10”-0.12”).

If a mini ZT 0707 came out I would definitely get one.

ZT has nothing that I’d carry because all I carry are small folders with blade lengths of just under 3 inches due to local restrictions. Also, I go for folders that are slim and light with thin blade stock (0.10”-0.12”).

If a mini ZT 0707 came out I would definitely get one.
You know, I was kinda thinking about their slipjoint. They paint themselves into a corner with all the carbon fiber for me. It's ok sometimes, but they do it SO MUCH.

Offer that slip in a raw or nice anodized titanium please ZT - give me a green one! I know they can do that. I want them to liberate their style more.

The 0707 looks amazing to me.
If the pics hold true, it’ll have a deep carry clip with no branding too.

This might just be my first knife purchase this year.

The specs show a weight of 2.3 oz for a 3.5” blade. Even if they transposed the digits, 3.2 oz is still great. The frame cut out works much better here than in the 0308 imo.

Hmmm. Take my money, maybe?

I ordered one this morning. I will post my impressions when I get it.
Light+large=perfectly suitable for summer wear!

I ordered one this morning. I will post my impressions when I get it.
Light+large=perfectly suitable for summer wear!
Awesome.

Ironic how this hobby goes. Nothing has really interested me for a year. Then within a week the 0707 and Swayback both drop and I’m back to where I was 4 years ago, ZT & Spyderco competing for my money. Only at this point I need another knife about as much as a hole in the head.

I’m looking forward to your impressions!

Awesome.

Ironic how this hobby goes. Nothing has really interested me for a year. Then within a week the 0707 and Swayback both drop and I’m back to where I was 4 years ago, ZT & Spyderco competing for my money. Only at this point I need another knife about as much as a hole in the head.

I’m looking forward to your impressions!

Like you, I need no more knives...but the itch for the perfect large lightweight compels me!
I should have it early next week. It already shipped!

Snap-on SO100AN 100th Anniversary Limited Edition of 1,000 made for $799.95. It’s a 0392 with a Composite blade of D2 and Sandvik 14C28N, titanium frame lock with steel insert, KVT bearings, titanium clip & hardware and Red Weave CF inlay & Snap-on 100 logo.

SO100AN.jpg

eM7dD80.png

New sprint, or I guess now factory special series? 0562 Blue Gray.

Um... want.

How do I get me one of these?

EDIT: Hmm. I wonder if that "Gray PVD" is the super-cheasy Kershaw $20 gas station gray coating I've had before. That's actually really cheapo looking.
Have there been any other ZT "Gray PVD" knives released that maybe I could find pictures of?

Um... want.

How do I get me one of these?

EDIT: Hmm. I wonder if that "Gray PVD" is the super-cheasy Kershaw $20 gas station gray coating I've had before. That's actually really cheapo looking.
Have there been any other ZT "Gray PVD" knives released that maybe I could find pictures of?

The 0609PUR had a gray pvd blade I believe.

0.jpg

USAMADEBLADE (BF supporting retailer) has them up for preorder.

The Ti back has a ... weird... look to it. Almost like a bronzey look. Thanks for the USAMadeBlade heads-up.

nqsc5aB.jpg

After watching the video of the 0609PUR, I think the PVD is a much higher-end coating and is actually truly a PVD process.

Back