• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

zero tolerance ZT 0302 coyote tan

Hi all,

I'm selling the zt 0302. it's a beast. I will be selling off knives that I will not ever use or have used, as part of my plan to only keep users, so others can enjoy them.

S30V steel, coyote tan handles, strider tiger stripe and Ken Onion speed safe assisted opening mechanism. Serial number 1636

Asking price is $OLD(zt0302 and zt0500) which includes the costs mentioned below, which would be insured shipping and handling via paypal goods and services.

I don't have the box (but do have the barcode of the box, I cut those out). The knife has only been used to slice printing paper to check out the sharpness when I got it a looooong time ago, and after inspection right now (it has been stored safely all the time) I don't see any blemishes. I'm the original owner. Always stored in the safe.

I'm shipping from the Netherlands, it's around 50 euro for me to ship insured with track and trace. I want to use paypal goods and service for buyer and seller protection and must ship to your home address. International handling by paypal will be around 10%.

zt-302-1.jpg zt-302-2.jpg zt-302-3.jpg zt-302-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back