Zombie Defense

zombiedefense.org is a bit pretentious in their claim to be 'the only zombie defense organization poised to buffer humanity from the impending zombie holocaust.'

they obviously are not aware of this forum and it's dedicated horde of steel weilding zombie terminators.

having left off their list of tested weapon the regal kukhri and the ball-peen hammer, has me doubting their credentials....

Darn it ! I thought this was a link to info on how to protect my pet zombie .
I call him ooze ! I used to call him drip but things have dried up a bit .

Amateurs,

I mean come on,

No home built scout rifle.

No Kuhks.

No Ball Peen hammers.

I mean Munk could write us a much better how-to-do-it website than that! And it would be from the heart!

Darn straight, and you can bet there'd be a jar of pickeled Zombie brains on the desk beside me as I wrote, too. Once you've had a slice of that, you never go back to plain dill pickles.

munk

munk said:
Darn straight, and you can bet there'd be a jar of pickeled Zombie brains on the desk beside me as I wrote, too. Once you've had a slice of that, you never go back to plain dill pickles.

munk

NG for those on a low sodium diet. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys...the ball peen comments provided a much needed chuckle here...

Ball peen hammers have been the weapon of choice since the stone age. examples of stone ball peen hammers are abundant, and examples of finely produced bronze and iron age ball peens are also common. i have this late bronze age example in my weapons locker and am sure it will serve when asked.
5753020k.eps.jpg

this one is so old it has had the wooden handle replaced three times and the head twice!

p.s. - see munk's message above, for those of you who are wondering, munk was afflicted with the zombie virus a year or so ago, but managed to survive & reverse it's effects, and thus now maintains a high level of immunity, so the consumption of zombie body parts does not affect him as it would us. it has left him with certain habits best left unmentioned, tho he occasionally lets some info slip....

kronckew said:
Ball peen hammers have been the weapon of choice since the stone age. examples of stone ball peen hammers are abundant, and examples of finely produced bronze and iron age ball peens are also common. i have this late bronze age example in my weapons locker and am sure it will serve when asked.
5753020k.eps.jpg

this one is so old it has had the wooden handle replaced three times and the head twice!

Just imagine the zombie tales that would tell if it could talk!

Thanks K...

One of the best anti-zombie weapons a fellow can have is a good old fashioned crowbar. Easy to carry, it don't need a scabbard, and when not bashing in the brain cases of the living dead, it makes a fine B&E tool for securing shelter/transportation. If the chisel like points at each end are given a sharp edge, it can also be used for thrusting and hooking, a useful feature if you want to yank a zombie off a buddy without getting yourself bit. ;)

Sarge

Gotta get yourself a potato gun. We used to shoot potatoes far as hell with just PVC pipe, hairspray, and spuds. I'd like to see how that would affect the zombies.

Potato guns are a riot.
Flying spud projectiles, zombie parts a flyin', just don't mix em up when you go to making the french fries after.

DaddyDett

Great Idea! I mean, shooting a potato right through a Zombie, using one of those hi powered cannons, is entirely possible.

But it does raise a question: If you shot a Zombie with a potato from a potato gun, and the potato did not exit but remained lodged in the chest of the Zombie, assuming adequate rain and exposure to the Sun, could the Potato sprout? It might even flourish with Zombie nutrients. But would it bear fruit safe to eat, or would it be corrupted?

munk

Michael Jackson is a Zombie. I should have known with my heightened Zombie detection senses, but he/she/it escaped my radar.

munk

Back