Zombie fans--12" custom zombie figure

Hey, I collect toys too (and books and coins and cars...knives and...) I like the statues more than articulation since I mainly just display them and have shelves, boxes, closets and attics full of stuff (too much). My toy shopping has really dropped off lately for many reasons, one of which is this place.

Eric.

I agree:the Japanese products prove that you don't have to sacrifice articulation for sculpt. I picked up the Max Factory Guyver and the thing is incredible. The sculpt is beautiful and it can move just about any way the human body can. I'd like to get more of the line but It's hard to justify the cost.

I tried the McFarlane board but couldn't handle it. Way too many rude kids. Just not worth wading through all the crap. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

Ha! If you find the spawn board rude, I have no suggestions. All the splinter boards are crazy rude. I hang at Fake Shemp. Email me if you want the URL. I'd post it here, but it's pretty crazy over there, and I think a lot of Cantina folk would be offended. It's all in good fun, but it's pretty rank sometimes. Still, a great group of people, and some pretty keen toy collectors. The best place for news and reviews is still probably Michael Crawford's site, www.mwctoys.com

eswartz--what kind of stuff do you collect?

I enjoy Michael Crawford's site as well and used to get similar stuff to him.

I have collected many things, but the biggest is the Simpsons/Futurama figures and related items, Famous Covers, Mego superheroes, some McFarland, SW Astromech droids :), some Star Wars/Trek figs, Pez, Bowen Busts/Statues, Mack's Kabuki busts/masks... You know, good wholesome stuff.

While the Tortured Souls kinda stuff is interesting, I couldn't see myself buying a lot of that.

I guess I was going after the 8"/9" figure Mego-type stuff, mostly.

I also like 1/18" scale die-cast cars

But now it's mainly HI Knives.

Back