Zombie Hunters prefer HI blades

When the ammo runs out the professional zombie hunter relies on HI blades to stay alive.

IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8736.jpg

This is from a portfolio shoot today. Lots of HI blades --- Falcata, Chitlangi, Backwards blade sword, and Foxy Folly. There is also a Winchester 1200 shotgun, Glock 22(very hard to see) and a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.
The car is a '68 Ford Mustang GT500, btw.
These are right out of the camera with no post processing. When I get them fixed up I'll try to post some more.

hahahahah awesome

love that book...

so whats the story with the photos?, are you in them, or the photographer or what?

Since I left Apple Computers a month ago I've gone back to photography full time. I've been shooting stuff for this guy for years and he wanted to do something different and well I needed an excuse to take pics of my swords, so zombie hunter it was.

Hey Ted,

You definitely can give Wesley Snipes a run for his money should you switch to vampire hunting. BTW, the girl looks cool too!!!

Thanks. I took the pics, I'm not in them btw. I have hair and I'm about twice his size, but not much taller I'm afraid.:D :grumpy:

Awesome pictures, thank you Ted

hehehehe cool, I agree with Novadak, the first pic definately looks like a movie poster :)

I was speechless.
The man is a zombie/human hybrid, isn't he? Probably takes a formula to stay alive and not turn.

munk

Certainly not single-handedly...but I did sort of help.

Love the pics...and HI has now branched out to new and true zombie hard core folks.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few take interest in the blades...

Back