Zombie Hunters prefer HI blades

All right... Where's the glock?

Great pictures, man! That's real talent here.

Chris

Your male model looks solid; your female model looks scared. You are going to have to get her some additional acting lessons. Great photos anyway; well done!

Now if you would only add an undead ninja; you would be all set. :)

n2s

The Glock is on the ground next to the shells.

Ted, how tall is this guy?

Regards,

Keno

Keno found the Glock, even with it's cloaking device on. It didn't show up well at all.:grumpy:

He's about 5'9" or 175 cm or so. At least he's taller than Tom Cruise. :) He's gonna be pissed cuz he kept saying the leather jacket was too long and made him look short. I thought it was the jeans, but what do I know?

Your male model looks solid; your female model looks scared. You are going to have to get her some additional acting lessons. Great photos anyway; well done!

Now if you would only add an undead ninja; you would be all set. :)

n2s

Thanks. It was her 1st time doing any kind of modeling, he brought her with him.

As far a ninjas,.......hmmm. This guy beat me to it. His name's Florian Schneider and he does some amazing stuff.
http://www.florianschneiderphoto.com/images/FASHION/RUN_05.jpg

He's gonna be pissed cuz he kept saying the leather jacket was too long and made him look short. I thought it was the jeans, but what do I know?

Heh, I think it is the coat. Petite women are advised to not wear coats that are longer than knee-length; I guess the same advice applies to guys, even if they are zombie hunters. :)

Very cool- thanks for sharing your work, Ted. :thumbup: And possibly making some HI's famous.

Mike

Keno found the Glock, even with it's cloaking device on. It didn't show up well at all.

He's about 5'9" or 175 cm or so. At least he's taller than Tom Cruise. He's gonna be pissed cuz he kept saying the leather jacket was too long and made him look short. I thought it was the jeans, but what do I know?

For me it wasn't really the coat or the jeans; but the car. I figured he couldnt be too tall. ;)

Expert Zombie hunters are concerned about stains more than fashion.

munk

Dang. Great looking pics Ted! Now whats that city boy gonna do with those knives?

Here's the final version(maybe???) of one of them. Kinda fun to see the changes from the original.
ZH_2_Final.jpg

IMG_8776.jpg

They both work, just the one is more over the top dramatic like a movie poster usually is. He liked it so much he gave me an extra $100. :)

Back