• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0450 - GID Backspacer

Thanks to some input from a great member and customer here on BFC, We have made a few GID Blue backspacers.

Here are some pics.

xME1eHZ.jpg

zZNw81D.jpg

Can't explain how cool is is to look over at the nightstand at night and see the glow of the blue backspacer looking back at me.

Happy Hunting.

Nice, I've been looking for some GID for my 0450. Any chance you can make a Green GID spacer? Green glows brightest and longest of the colors and is milky white in daylight. I would definitely purchase if you could make a green smooth spacer, no jimping. Thanks

Nice, I've been looking for some GID for my 0450. Any chance you can make a Green GID spacer? Green glows brightest and longest of the colors and is milky white in daylight. I would definitely purchase if you could make a green smooth spacer, no jimping. Thanks

Just picked up some green glow kirinite. Pm if interested.

Just purchased a black G10 backspacer with top jimping only from you on eBay. Sent you a message regarding having a GID one made. Thanks!

Back