• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0560 & Ritter mini griptilian w/ Moonglow *Must sell to pay for school

Hey guys there has been a couple of deaths in the family, making finances tight, and it looks like i'm going to have a little trouble paying tuition next semester. My edu is extremely important to me so I've got to sell off a few of my prized possession. After all, they are just things.. For those who might be curious, I am going to the University of Arkansas for a degree in Math/physics. First "I'll take it" gets the specified item, but I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose and I have them for sale at other places. All prices include shipping, but you must either send funds as paypal gift or add 3%. Thanks for your help.

*Must sell, all prices are negotiable

Benchmade Ritter mini griptilian (excellent condition. Extremely sharp) - $200
- Cuscadi carbon fiber micarta scales with smooth carbon fiber micarta backspacer that originally came with it, + the geared moonglow backspacer
- Satin Contego clip
- Will include box and original orange scales
ZT 0560 (VERY good condition, very sharp, almost mirror edge from edge pro) - $150
- Will include box
Ka-bar dog head trapper, very pretty green bone (Sweet little knife, never used, collectors ed. from 1990) - $50

FREE KNIFE with purchase of any of the above knives - cheap little gerber with stag handles
Take all 3 plus free knife for $350

*Please see my other listing for the other items in the photos - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1238729-Sunglasses-and-more-*Must-sell-for-school

Benchmade Ritter Grip - $200

ZT 0560 - $150

Ka-bar dog head trapper - $50

Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry Irony, the mini grip and the 0560 are both sold, paid for, and shipped.

Back