• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0560 Wood Scales

Hello,

New guy to the forum, and really new to knives in general. I've always carried a pocket knife, but in all honesty, most would probably laugh at the stuff I would carry.

Anyway, just bought a ZT 0560BW . My first real foray into the higher end knives (baby steps, after seeing my friends XM-18, some research, and a quick view of my savings account)

My question is that I have seen some people on here with some beautiful wood scales on their ZT 0560. Where can you order or purchase wood scales? I would love to have an Asian Satinwood scale done, or a highly figured cocobolo combined with some bronze hardware.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

I've gotten my wood scales from Cuscadi; but our own spketch has done some nice looking stuff in wood.

WOW... Thank you both for pointing me in that direction. I sent an email to both and looking forward to responses!

Ryan

That's an amazing Album. I was originally thinking of going Light wood but I'm thinking I want to go with something darker, now that I've see some of your guys knives.

I still would love an Amboyna burl or a cocobolo. was originally thinking of Pyinma

I have a ZT 0560BW so the black blade, and replace the screws with the bronzed ones I found online would look pretty awesome IMO.

I'm gonna repeat the above - sketchenscales, Steve is the man you should be talking to. I have some of his scales and his work is magnificent, and he's great to deal with.

Pics when you get it please!

Thanks! I've reached out to him a couple of times via email, but haven't heard back just yet. I can't wait. I'd love to see Pyinma Burl on this badboy.

Back