1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

ZT 0801BRZ, Lionsteel, Spyderco, We & more - bargain prices.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Brummie, Dec 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    These are all in perfectly new condition - if you're seeing marks on the blade, that's just protectant. A couple of the boxes do show some storage wear, which you'll see in the photos.

Shipping in the US is on me. If you chose a form of payment that doesn't cost me money - i.e. check, money order, whatever - you can take another 3% off the price.

Limited Edition ZT 0801BRZ - Bronze titanium handles and M390 blade - $245. It's driving me nuts, but I can't find the box for this. Will continue to look, but for now, it's sold without box. Serial number is 0299.
    [​IMG]

Lionsteel SR11 - Bronze titanium. $250.
    [​IMG]

Lionsteel TiSpine shine, elmax blade and polished gold anodized handle (doesn't really come across in the photo, but it is shiny!). $225
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Paramilitary 2, part-serrated 52100 blade with black G10 handle. This is the result of a blade-swap. Blade is perfectly clean and centered, flicks open very nicely, and locks up like a bank vault, but not free-falling. $115
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Native 5 Salt, full serrated lc200n blade. $115
    [​IMG]

We Knives 601. This is the version with plain titanium handle and black line down the blade (blade is coated before primary bevel is ground). $145
    [​IMG]

We Knives Angst 2002C, carbon fiber handles with black G10 inlay and black blade. $125 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Southern Grind spider monkey. Stonewash 3.25" s35vn blade, 3D textured carbon fiber handles. $165
    [​IMG]

Kizer Laconico Gemini. $110
    [​IMG]

Kizer Pinkerton Nomad (original version). $100. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Boker Plus Lucas Burnley Kwaiken. This is a discontinued BladeHQ exclusive version with carbon fiber handle and smokewash VG10 blade. $100
    [​IMG]

Blade-Tech MLEK. Green G10 handle, 4" s30v blade. $75. I don't know if they were originally made by Spyderco, but construction on these is very similar to the Spyderco military - nested liner with very solid lock-up, blade stock is the same thickness (3.5mm) as the Military. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Viper Keeper, ziricote wood handle. $70
    [​IMG]

Victorinox Champion Plus. This is basically the SwissChamp without the pliers, and is now discontinued. Not really worth my while selling this separately, but if anyone wants it as an add-on to buying another knife, I'll throw it in for $30 more. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    Livinlikeadog and golden_dragon like this.
  2. rje58

rje58 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I'll take the BladeTech MLEK and Vic Champ Plus per our PMs.

Payment sent.

UPDATE: Received! Positive feedback left.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  3. danb4

danb4

Jan 24, 2012
    I'll take the Kizer nomad pinkerton

4. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Email sent.

5. `br4dz-

`br4dz- Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2016