ZT 0801CF Serial Number Sound-Off

Based on the past, where the highest serial# was about 10%-20% more than the actual number that made it out I'm guessing a run of around 650-750. That's about half of what was produced for 0560CBCF last year.

True. If you consider international shipments, there might be less than 500 in the usa.

So BFC users, that've posted info so far, account for about 10% of the 0801CFs out there. Interesting! :D

Based on the past, where the highest serial# was about 10%-20% more than the actual number that made it out I'm guessing a run of around 650-750. That's about half of what was produced for 0560CBCF last year.

True. If you consider international shipments, there might be less than 500 in the usa.

I've seen a few pop up on the exchange....don't know if you want to include those numbers in your tally.

That'd be great, even though the seller won't be the final owner. Either that or we can wait for the new owners to check-in.

I've seen a few pop up on the exchange....don't know if you want to include those numbers in your tally.

That'd be great, even though the seller won't be the final owner. Either that or we can wait for the new owners to check-in.

I have a feeling the seller asking $600 is going to be the owner of record for a while...:rolleyes:

29FE8E9D-D6A9-40B6-89BC-EA28C3361533_zpssgxbogp8.jpg

:)

Back