1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Zt 0888

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by Clanton, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clanton

Clanton Cookie Monster Platinum Member

Aug 12, 2013
    I have for sale a brand new 0888. Selling this knife for what I paid.
    Price includes all PayPal fees and shipping. First I take it followed by p.m. gets it.
    View attachment 403310

image.jpg

View attachment 403312

The knife has only been out of box one time. I overpaid for the knife thinking my preorder would not go through but it did now I have two. I'm asking $900 witch is what I gave for it. I know $900 is to much to ask but I screwed up and trying to get my money back. I am just posting it here first in case one of you guys really want one,I will leave it here to see and if not it is going on eBay. Only trade I am Interested in is the original 777 or spyderco sprint's.

Thanks for looking,
    Ron

2. OnionsAndDragons

OnionsAndDragons

Jul 26, 2013
    Ron,

If you don't really need the money now, I bet you can do better on ebay or at a show in 3-6 months once the scarcity is a little higher from the ones bought to flip have all been settled. Maybe even better in a year.

By all means, pass it on to a forum member if they really want it, but if the money isn't a big concern think on that, brother.

GL, man!

3. 45acpmike

45acpmike

Apr 5, 2013
    Please email me about this,

Thanks

4. everythingsharp12

everythingsharp12 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2012
    This is true. If there are morons on ebay willing to pay $3500 for this knife, I bet you can get your $900 back no problem :)

5. Clanton

Clanton Cookie Monster Platinum Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.