• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 308 NiB

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuerosis19

Gold Member
Up for your grabs are three ZT's that need to go to make room for something new. First "I'll take it" gets priority. All sales are Paypal Goods and Services with all associated fees and shipping covered. If you have any questions or are requesting different pictures, please feel free to message me and I will post them or email them to you. All three knives are unused by me, but I am the second owner. Further details below.

All pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmSCAK66

ZT0022 $old - This one is brand new in box. Never used by me or previous owner. Fun little knife, but just doesn't fit me well.

ZT0566 Black G-10 $old - Some minor wear on pocket clip and previous owner said it was carried more than it was used. Just amazon packages. I have not used it or touched the blade since I bought it. Assist is installed and works great.

ZT0450 Ti $old - This one was used to open a few packages and carried. It includes a deep carry clip and the original. There is some blade stick. I never messed with it to fix it as it sat in the safe for me. Probably just tight from the first owner. You could loosen it yourself or send it into to ZT. Either way not a big deal.

Last edited:
I will take ZT0450 Ti. Please email me at mr.dissector AT gmail DOT com :) .

Looking to get rid of two ZT's. Both are catch and release for me and both are new in box. No evidence of cutting or being carried and both previous owners were original owners who said they were new. Paypal G&S for both and shipping UPS with insurance rather than PO for all their shipping issues right now. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Possible considerations for a trade would be a XM-18 3.5 with a Spanto or Harpoon Spanto preferably. Scale color doesn't matter too much, the darker the better. Obviously plus cash on my end, we can work a trade value out on the ZT's if it comes to that.

ZT 308 - $235 OBO - The only mark I can see on this thing is a couple small marks on the pocket clip. The pictures show how faint they are from the top view. Looking at the side, they are more visible, but very small. Box is a little beat up, the one slider is almost ripped off.

ZT 0022 - $old - No marks on the clip or anywhere on this one. Original box here as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back