ZT bring back the .........

Ha. Bucking the trend. I never owned the bigger ones, but really like the 450. I bought it after handling the other ones at a show in Denver. I’m not going to argue about knives I don’t own, but this one is elegant and smooth. I took it briefly apart, just to see how it works, put on one drop of lube, and it became very smooth. It’s very thin and pleasant. Not crazy about the clip, which is heavily-logged.

I have passed my peak interest in ZT, so for me I am not hoping ZT to bring back any disc'd models, including 0200, 0560/1, 030x. I feel the current 0562 and 0452 are the best models ZT has ever made.

I agree, except I'll swap the 0450cf for the 0452.

I feel a modified version of the 0550 is the 0562. If they’re bringing back the 0550, bring it back in original form.

Close to the topic....
An upgraded 0566 would be awesome. Titanium lock side. M390 or equivalent blade steel. NOt assisted opening. On washers.

Yes, non assisted Ti 0566 would sell like hotcakes. I'd be first in line and buy a couple.

So glad I picked up a 561 before they were discontinued. Love that knife! Would buy another one.

0550, 0551, 0561...like to see them all come back.
0630 is pretty sweet too...and the 0804CF...

However...they make what brings in the cash.
They don't discontinue models that keep bringing in the cash.

Some people here say, "Oh, they've lost their way; no way am I buying that stuff."
Well, a bunch of other people are, which is why the new stuff is there.
And if sales of it slow down, it'll be discontinued too.

It ain't about what the "Best Knife" is.
And it ain't about what knife does stabman want next (although it SHOULD be ;) ).
It's about making the cash to pay the bills, employees, and all that jazz while making profits along the way.

Back