ZT We love you. Bring on the Galyean Pro Series ZT's!! Someday soon!

the jyd Blem i have is pretty similar to zt liner locks in construction. so they would need to differentiate it a bit from that but otherwise it seems like a knife i would buy.

It's been said that the JYD could have just as easily been branded ZT. With a different pattern on the G10, I'm inclined to agree. The G10 is fine as a Kershaw, but a little plain for a ZT, IMO.

I am really impressed with the MOAB design... wow... I wonder if they show up on the exchange?

I am really impressed with the MOAB design... wow... I wonder if they show up on the exchange?

No they probably wont. Something like that would almost always end up with a purveyor and sold via private channels. I think it would be more likely to find one on ebay than seeing one pop up on the forums. They are very very limited and they were all full customs. You would be talking multiple thousands for even a basic MOAB.

No they probably wont. Something like that would almost always end up with a purveyor and sold via private channels. I think it would be more likely to find one on ebay than seeing one pop up on the forums. They are very very limited and they were all full customs. You would be talking multiple thousands for even a basic MOAB.

oh, well, maybe I don't want one as bad as I think I do...

hard to justify the $$$ when I need to purchase a new tractor soon...

Back