• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT Zero Tolerance Factory Blems

Just received my 301 today and it is sweeeeeet! I really had to look for the blem, appears to be minor pitting near the pivot. It is covered by the finish so well that it is only visible under the right light. I will definitely be buying from Dave again. Great transaction in every way:thumbup::thumbup:

Received my 302 today. Dave is first class. I cant find the blem? WOW! Get em while you can guys.
Dave, you will receive the money for the 301 and 200 tomorrow.
Thanks!
Alpha

Received my 302 today. Dave is first class. I cant find the blem? WOW! Get em while you can guys.
Dave, you will receive the money for the 301 and 200 tomorrow.
Thanks!
Alpha

You are quite welcome, I appreciate your Business !!

Dave

My 301 arrived at the speed of light. Was paid for Friday almost Saturday and arrived today. Exactly 2.5 days including Sunday. Knife is great had to really look for the blem.

Mike

I received my 350 very fast and the blem was so minor it will easily be invisible after the knife sees some use.. awesome product at an awesome price..

Thanks!

dave...sent u a pm about a zt500....if u got one i'll take it...waitin to hear from u to send the paypal....ryan:thumbup:

I just sent you an email regarding purchasing a ZT 0350 from you. I look forward to doing business with you!
Thank you,
Michael

Paid on Tue received on Thursday. Dave is the man! My 301 was great and the 200's only blem was at the top of the blade. The black coating was a little lighter. You cant really tell. These are great blems. Huge savings!
Thanks Dave!
Alpha
PS Find me an Orange Stonewashed Tyrade. LOL!!!

Hi Kershawguy,

I just wanted to let you know that I just sent you an email in reference to purchasing a 0350 factory blemish.

Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Awesome! 350 blem with incredibly fast shipping. I can't find a blemish other that a tiny, tiny discolored spot on one slab. Thanks Dave!

Dave,I think I owe you some money :). Received both knives today(ZT0300, S30V Spec Bump) Only the tiniest of marks on the ZT pivot screw and small nick on the back of the Spec's blade. Thank you for offering these great knives at a great deal.

Back