ZT0561 Oh yeah!!!

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
So, I'm excited. My ZT0561 made it in to day, and I, am a happy Moose.

Cell pics, but ehh, who cares, right?:D

Open a ZT with a ZT, of course.

2012-04-23193623.jpg

Zey box, within' zey box.

2012-04-23193741.jpg

POW!!

2012-04-23193849.jpg

Lockup, good to go.

2012-04-23193927.jpg

Lockstud centered, as well as the blade.

2012-04-23193943.jpg

Well, that's it for now, I'm gonna fondle this awesome blade for the evening, take it and show it off to some of my steel monger comrades, then, the testing begins.

:D

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Moose

Congrats, Moose. I've got the 0560 in my pocket as I type this. :thumbup:
Such a badass knife. ;)

I carried mine for three days back to back starting Friday :) I'm extremely happy with mine. I went to the VECP today but trust me, I'll be back to the 0560 or 0561 by Wednesday!

the 0561 really is nice, it's about the size of the xm-24, way bigger than the xm-18. i now carry both 24, 0651 - really nice

Ok, first thing I noticed, this thing is LIGHT!!!!

It threw me off at first. I mean, SOLID built and PERFECT!!!! No Flaws on S/N 0554, at all. Or at least none that I can find. I just got done running over this whole blade, and not so much as a mis-cut scallop.

But, I can see so many features that will make this one, hard to kick out of my pocket.

Its light. In my fishing shorts, it doesn't pull my right side down. Which is good, cuz' my bareass will scare fish. Its proven, don't ask.

Positive grip. Stuck to my hand, and the handles ergos don't compress my hands at all. I haven't cut much more than paper with it, as of now, but trust me, I will.

Super Smooth Opening. This is my second ZT with the KVT system, and I honestly think this is the smoothest I've ever felt. Damn, like silk.

I'm in love, boys. No way to skirt around it. I'm in love. If my wife gives me any grief about wearing it to bed, well, I'll let the 0561 have her pillow, and she can head to the couch. :D

Moose

ETA, my first with the KVT, my other is just worn in. My bad. No wonder its so smooth. :D

Last edited:
Mudbucket!

Oh, its gotta go mudbucket. Can't have a knife in my pocket that hasn't passed mudbucket. I fall down to much, dirt is gonna happen. Its hell bein' a fat man.

Moose

Congrats on your new love, Moose. I just got mine today too and I have bee flippin it ever since. Love is in the air :D

Congrats Moose, that's one sweet folder!The 0561 is at the top of my HOLY GRAIL gonna get list.:):thumbup:

I do not like big folders but I can't help but carry this knife. Good on you Moose...enjoy that beast.

Thanks you guys, I'm walking on air right now, sold some stuff, got a new blade in the mail, haven't even ate dinner yet, that's how stoked I am.

I love knives.

Moose

Is it bad when I spent most of the time looking at the 303 instead of the 561? Oh, and grats. :thumbup:

Congratulations Moose! That is one fine looking knife. I am loving my 0560 and can't wait to pick up a 0561.

Be careful now, you'll make your Para 1 jealous.

Congratulations Moose! That is one fine looking knife. I am loving my 0560 and can't wait to pick up a 0561.

Be careful now, you'll make your Para 1 jealous.

A lot of my knives just got jealous. :D

Moose

Mine hit the mailbox yesterday as well. Winning.

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

Is it bad when I spent most of the time looking at the 303 instead of the 561? Oh, and grats. :thumbup:

I was eyeballin that same 303! And only because my 561 is on me right now....glad you got it Moose!

Back