1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

ZT0770CF, ZT0220, Native Chief, Bestech Shrapnel

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by hawglaw, Aug 8, 2020.

1. hawglaw

hawglaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2011
    I am finally running out of room to store my knives. I have taken a hard look at my collection and selected out the ones that I just never use, thus I have a few nice knives to move along. If you have any questions or want a particular picture please feel free to contact me.

Everything is sold except the Bestech Shrapnel, which is now priced at $100.

First up is the ZT0220. I bought this from the previous owner and never connected with it and thus never carried it or used it. It's in great shape and shows no wear or damage. I have the box but not the original bubble wrap for the knife.
    SOLD I am asking $130 for the 0220 SOLD

Second up is a ZT0770cf with the ELMAX blade. I bought this on the forum several years ago and carried it a few times but it just didn't fit into my rotation. It does have some wear and faint marks on the blade that are either from use or just part of the original finish, i can't tell. It seems plenty sharp to me but isn't "factory sharp". The clip has some paint chipped off. I do not have the box for it.
    SOLD I am asking $125 for the 770CF SOLD

Next up is a Spyderco Native Chief. I bought this from the previous owner who indicated it hadn't been carried and I ended up only carrying it around the house for an afternoon and opening a few Amazon packages. It just ended up being too large of a blade for my everyday carry. I can't see any wear or other indications of use on it, it is still very sharp. I do have the box but its covered in packing tape.
    SOLD I am asking $115 for the native chief. SOLD to Rybicka

Last but not least I have a Bestech Shrapnel. I bought this new and ended up pocketing it for a few days around the house when I was working from home. Only used it to open a few packages. It was my first Bestech but not my last. Really nice piece. Yet again I don't see any wear on the blade. The scales are anodized titanium and look to be in great shape as well. Includes the box and taco and paperwork.
    I am asking $115 for the shrapnel. NOW JUST $100!!

For those having trouble seeing the images here is an imgur link to a gallery of the photos:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/z1tde3O

Terms:
    Since on some of these I am not the first owner I consider everything to be "used" (some of the items have little to no actual use though) and I try to describe condition to the best of my ability.
    If you want one of the knives please post in this thread first and follow up with a PM. Generally it will go to the first person to post in the thread but I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
    Payment is via PayPal G&S and all the fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price.
    I should be able to get anything sold this weekend shipped out on Monday.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  2. bdmicarta

bdmicarta

Feb 16, 2012
    Your images are restricted, it says that regular members can't view them.

3. Rockabillypunk13

Rockabillypunk13

Jun 9, 2014
    I'll snag the ZT 0220 if it's still available. Please email goodolecowboy @ gmail.com

4. hawglaw

Jan 11, 2011
    It's yours Rockabilly. I will send you an email. Thanks

5. J2S2M

J2S2M

Jun 21, 2020
    If previous buyers backs out, pls hmu. I'll take the 220. TY

6. Rybicka

Rybicka Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 28, 2019
    I will take the Spyderco Native Chief for $115 if still available.

Please be patient if there is a delay in response/payment as my
    internet is still constantly up/down due do the Isaias storm.

I'll take the box too, even with the tape, LOL.

7. scbladeguy

scbladeguy Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I sent pm on the chief last night.

8. Jockotobling

Jockotobling

Dec 11, 2005
    I'll take the ZT0770CT

9. hawglaw

Jan 11, 2011
    You got it, email me at hawglaw @ Gmail.com and I will get you my payPal address.
    Thanks