1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

ZTs and VDK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by DeAdEyE956, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    [​IMG] For sale and no trades. No boxes. Prices shipped conus and pp fees
    ZT 0551 elmax. Light marks on frame, blade and edge like new. $250
    ZT 0452cf s35vn- carried. Carry clip shows most sign of wear. The rest of the knife is in very good condition. $170
    VDK War Admiral- one of the first 150 Vlad made. No proof but it was an early production. Black blade raw titanium handle with lots of light rubs and marks. Small discoloring on edge from storage but can be sharpened out in a pass or two I’m sure. $220
    I’ll be happy to send pics to anyone interested via email.

https://imgur.com/a/GWsqfDY Sorry I am lost ever since photobucket went down

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. mdub1990

mdub1990 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Pm sent your way

3. SpEcTeR

SpEcTeR

Apr 6, 2005
    Interested in the ZT452CF. Where can I email you?

4. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    [email protected] I work nights and going to bed soon but will respond no later than 9 hours from now.

5. SpEcTeR

SpEcTeR

Apr 6, 2005
    Per our conversation, payment sent for the ZT0452CF.