A new folder for TKI **Updated Pics**

:( i dont do fb or instagram. Maybe a youtube video? Or better yet nothing because i dont need the temptation. LoL

Neither do I but I had to sign up to keep track of this greatness! I actually signed 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden my dream came true when I saw the posting "Long Awaited Pivot Screws are now in stock" Haha I knew right there it was worth signing up...

^^^^^ No need to be a part of instagram (facebook you do, because the group is private) to check out the video and smooth action of that beautiful beast :).

Here you go.......

http://instagram.com/p/x1xSWKH5pD/?modal=true

Have fun and enjoy!

(P.S.) Though you should come join and participate. It's plenty fun and full of great people....... just as we have here! :thumbup: :)

Dang it i watched....... thanks alot guesswho. Im gonna go play with skinner and try to convince my ocd i don't need another knife right now. Looks great

Unless you are attending the TKI.... I think your safe for now but, "Skinner Love" is never a waste of time :)

No problem, guys....... and you bet Mr. Rob :). I learn something "new" from y'all all the time! So it's only right that I give back. I enjoy learning, conversing, and sharing with everyone here! You guys/gals make me feel like a part of the family. ;) :)

Having owned and used many autos I belive this opens faster than a few of them...

And if J. Derulo can make one famous on Instagram....Rob O. can make things infamous on there!

Holy Crap! A new unicorn.... I hope we see a production model in true RHK fashion. I have been wanting a nice dagger forever. Most are cheap or art knives.

Holy Crap! A new unicorn.... I hope we see a production model in true RHK fashion. I have been wanting a nice dagger forever. Most are cheap or art knives.

You won't be disappointed, they are really nice and definitely not cheap or art knives.

No doubt brother I won't ever own one unless they go to production but even at a production level they will be amazing. I have felt like the market needs a knife like this forever.

Like many here, I've been loving and collecting knives since I was about Six years old. Over the years as knowlege grows and experience directs ones attentions.... "met" some knives that left me less than impressed.
Then came RHK..... haven't bought another knife (for myself) since. I get "Rick" creations (kershaw, ZT, Gerber, etc) for gifts but the
"Real RHK's" come to PaPa :) Never met one of those I didn't love.

Like many here, I've been loving and collecting knives since I was about Six years old. Over the years as knowlege grows and experience directs ones attentions.... "met" some knives that left me less than impressed.
Then came RHK..... haven't bought another knife (for myself) since. I get "Rick" creations (kershaw, ZT, Gerber, etc) for gifts but the
"Real RHK's" come to PaPa :) Never met one of those I didn't love.

Truth!

Back