A new folder for TKI **Updated Pics**

I was trying to understand what you were saying..... One of the knives RHK had at TKI was obviously a " work in progress" ?

It wasn't at TKI, it was at SHOT, I wasn't lucky enough to be able to stay for TKI. The one I saw came out of Rick's pocket, he sounded like he had more ideas for it.

The TKI Daggers were not a "work in progress" as they were fully finished, 100% complete knives. They flip great and the liner lock works perfectly (detent and lock up).

But, there will be changes in future versions that Rick Hinderer Knives produces.

The TKI Daggers were not a "work in progress" as they were fully finished, 100% complete knives. They flip great and the liner lock works perfectly (detent and lock up).

But, there will be changes in future versions that Rick Hinderer Knives produces.

I wasn't referring to the TKI Daggers, I wasn't lucky enough to get over there.

I wasn't referring to the TKI Daggers, I wasn't lucky enough to get over there.

The one in Rick's pocket was exactly the same, so yes you are. This thread is about the "TKI Double Guard Folding Daggers", eight were sold at TKI and there are a few more, two of which were in Rick's and Rob's pockets at SHOT.

We're going to get this thread back on track (and Off the "Distraction")....... Great New Knife. Here's to Hoping it may have Offspring and spread Joy among us.
Amen.

I don't recall any production Hinderer liner-locks. A production frame-lock of the dagger...:cool:

New Dagger, huh.....???

One can only hope that Rick has a few better suggestions than that......catchy as it is.......:D

Last edited:
New Dagger, huh.....???

One can only hope that Rick has a few better suggestions than that......catchy as it is.......:D

Hey! ..,. Be nice.

How about:
Hot Diggity Dagger
Dastardly Dagger
X15-Dagger
TKI-15

Guess it will only matter if it turns production.

Guess it will only matter if it turns production.

No.....the Eklipse had a name....prior to TKI, I believe.....and a cool one.......
I was hoping Rick would bring the classic fire-related names back for an iconic knife design......like Inferno or Ember.....or something......X-15 actually isn't bad......stays within the current naming paradigm.....

And I do quite like Hot Diggity Dagger as well......it just rolls off the tongue........or perhaps the Hindagger.......
You should really pass those gems on to Rick........:D

Last edited:
If memory serves, we had a thread going suggesting names, some good ones. It may have been for the knife eventually named the eklipse, I don't remember.

Hmm, fire-inspired, eh?

Hinderer Volcano?
... Flare? (The yellow-handled one can be the Solar Flare)
... Blaze? Crucible? Forge?

Or, for the symmetry and the guards: Double Trouble?

Back